Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dead people don't make babies. Dead reds cannot replciate themselves so they are self-destructing and thinning out their ilk. SMART/DUMB?

Dead people don't make babies. Dead reds cannot replciate themselves so they are self-destructing and thinning out their ilk. SMART/DUMB?

Posted - August 26, 2021

Responses

They can't vote either so I think that will hurt the Republicans in 2024. Cheers!
      August 26, 2021 9:49 AM MDT

Naw. They will throw out all results they don't like and co-opt the "win". They already legislated that in a few states with all other reds following suit. No my friend I do not joke. They do and they have and they did and they will continue to until/unless Congress gets up off its collective FAT A** and does something including the so-called republicans. There they so far  rubber stamp everything all the time that comes down from MT. GUANO. Swine pigs who don't give a rat's a** about the oaths they swore to or the country or the people or the Constitution. Swine pigs they are, were and will always be. WE NEED A MIRACLE Nanoose! Got one you don't need? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 26, 2021 12:17 PM MDT
      August 26, 2021 12:15 PM MDT