Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Cars are recalled to fix defects all the time. Maybe humans should be too. What defect do you have you'd like fixed? Why?

Cars are recalled to fix defects all the time. Maybe humans should be too. What defect do you have you'd like fixed? Why?

Posted - August 27, 2021

Responses

I  have this mental thing were I have to count every thing I pick up - like if I am picking up firewood I have to count every  piece I pick up untill  the job is done. Sometimes if I get distracted  and lose count I have to start over  which  can be frustrating so if they could fix that it would be nice. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 28, 2021 2:21 AM MDT
      August 27, 2021 9:52 AM MDT

That's way interesting Nanoose. I think Autistic people may have that "quirk" as well though I am not certain of it. But it's not anything that gets in the way of achieving interacting thinking. It's just an idiosyncrasy. We all have them. That reminds me of the person who shows up to sell you something...a set of encyclopedias or a vacuum cleaner. Interrupt the sales pitch and he has to start all over again from the beginning. I personally think it's kinda cute. There are so many far worse things you could be. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 28, 2021 2:26 AM MDT

I'm quite impatient too often.
      August 27, 2021 10:06 AM MDT

Ditto. ME TOO. But you already know that. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      August 28, 2021 2:27 AM MDT

Happy Saturday.  :)
      August 28, 2021 6:26 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 28, 2021 6:34 AM MDT

I'd have 'em fix my fuel intake and combustion systems.
    I don't think all the fuel is getting burned up.  It's gunking up my engine and the gaskets are letting it leak into the body.

LOL
      August 27, 2021 2:23 PM MDT

What kind of fuel do you use Walt? You can only combust what you take in. Junk in junk out right? Is your fuel high grade top drawer imported stuff?

Aren't their engine cleaners that will clean all the buildup out? Either pill form or liquid? Leaking doesn't sound good. That means there's a hole somewhere doesn't it? Thank you for your reply m'dear and when do you plan to take it in...virtually? :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 27, 2021 4:24 PM MDT
      August 27, 2021 4:23 PM MDT