Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 30-year-old Caleb Wallace, a Texas ANTIMASK FREEDOM rally organizer, has been unconscious, ventilated heavilty sedated since AUGUST 8 with?

30-year-old Caleb Wallace, a Texas ANTIMASK FREEDOM rally organizer, has been unconscious, ventilated heavilty sedated since AUGUST 8 with?

COVID of course.

I wonder how many Calebs there are? How many will die? How many of them will regret before they die and how many will deny deny deny deny before they die that they ever had it?

Write them off to what? Take your pick. Intelligence won't be among the possibilities.

Posted - August 28, 2021

Responses

(I mean no disrespect as this will sound very cold)

Who's paying for all his "care"?  How much resources are being consumed simply because he's a ****?  HOw many other people did he infect (vaxxed or not)?  His stupidity causes others to suffer - some innocently.  People rarely consider the FULL cost of their Actions. 
      August 28, 2021 1:22 PM MDT

That there are SO MANY OF THEM STILL is very perplexing. I wonder if a short trip inside their heads to see how the brain inside is wired would help understand why they are all so queerly peculiar. T'is a puzzlement and every day everywhere in the USA there are more and more and more of them. Senselessly illogical but very certain of their belief. Every day they die. It is the will of theirs to do so. Were they "FATED" to do so at the moment of their conception? Was it at that moment that their fate was sealed? I wish we knew the exact WHEN. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Of course now I'm obliged to ask! :
      August 29, 2021 12:45 AM MDT

Take him (and others like him) off the ventilators and make those beds available to the people who have done the right thing and need them.  If he dies, he dies - that was HIS choice.
      August 29, 2021 5:35 AM MDT

Should we refuse to treat a cancer patient who refused to quit smoking? They made their choice.   
    I cannot imagine punishing someone for disagreeing with their medical decisions. 
      August 29, 2021 7:26 AM MDT

Cancer patients are not the ones transmitting lung cancer and they aren't the ones taking up all the beds in the ICUs.  
      August 29, 2021 7:46 AM MDT

Unvaxxed people are not spreading covid.  They would experience symptoms and stay home. I am not vaxxed and I am not sick. I do not have the disease to spread. 
    Vaxxed people do not experience symptoms and continue to go about the normal lifes....spreading the germs.   This is why the CDC told even vaxxed people to go back to wearing masks.  Because they were spreading the disease. Causing the bed to fill.  Of course that is IF the vax worked for them and they were not the person in the ICU bed. 

Where do you think cancer patients go when they are ill? ICU beds in the hospitals....maybe. 

Again, the idea of refusing treatment because someone did not take an ineffective, shot with numerous side effects including death....it just crazy to me.
      August 29, 2021 9:01 AM MDT

I don't know how you can say unvaxxed people are not spreading Covid with a straight face.  If you really believe that, you are woefully uninformed.  Of course some cancer patients wind up in the ICU, but it wasn't because they caught the disease from someone else who had it, unlike unvaxxed Covid people infecting others.  I'm finished with this conversation because no matter how much information is out there to the contrary, you refuse to open your made up mind.
      August 29, 2021 9:35 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 29, 2021 10:43 AM MDT

Again.   If I get the disease, I will feel the symptoms and stay home...asyptomatic spread CDC has said is very rare and not the main source of spread.
    A vaxxed person will not feel symptoms but can have the virus in their nose and throat and continue to go about their days spreading their virus.    If you do not agree take it up with the CDC. 
      August 29, 2021 11:02 AM MDT

This m'dear is an extremely BRILLIANT observation. For which I thank you. I could not agree more. Why save the lives of those who constantly degraded denigrated insulted attacked derided it? WHY INDEED? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      August 29, 2021 10:42 AM MDT

Why don't you keep track and report back to us? You're on top of everything happening anyway.
      August 29, 2021 9:40 AM MDT