Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you all that you will ever be? FOOTOOHEADS are that. They dare not dare to be more. Do you?

Are you all that you will ever be? FOOTOOHEADS are that. They dare not dare to be more. Do you?

Posted - August 29, 2021

Responses

I am and I often pat  my self on the back for making it to the All You Can Be junction  ( took me 35 up hill  years to get here). I bet there will be qwite a few  footooheads  that will jump off the Trump Train and start doing things for themselfs and their famillys instead of Trump. Cheers!
      August 29, 2021 5:52 PM MDT

That is a VERY CUTE response m'dear. VERY CUTE. "I often pat my self on the back...." How do you reach it? Do you mean you pat yourself on the shoulders perhaps?. All I can do is knuckle my back not pat it open handed.  Now addressing the most serious line in your fine response....do you REALLY REALLY REALLY think that is at all possible? ".....quite a few footooheads that will jump off the Trump Train...."? I think all of them are terrified of displeasing him but you say you "bet" not "hope" so what gives  you that glimmer of light at the end of that very dark tunnel? I know you tend to be a very positive person but this is almost miraculous that you believe so. Anyway thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday to you and your family! :)
      August 30, 2021 1:23 AM MDT