Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Sure, I’ll serve her breakfast in bed, but I’m not obligated to say I also made a platter full of sandwiches all for myself, right?

Sure, I’ll serve her breakfast in bed, but I’m not obligated to say I also made a platter full of sandwiches all for myself, right?

“Here you are, Honey  I’m just going to pop downstairs to the kitchen to make sure I turned off the stove and to clean up a little bit. I’ll be back later!”
~

Posted - October 10, 2021

Responses

The kind of breakfast a man serves a women in bed -  bread "briquettes", cold water with one coffee bean floating on top, raw eggs with bits of broken egg shell on top in a "smiley face", and a bowl of uncooked oatmeal mixed with milk.   And he dirtied every dish in the house to make it.

Man - "luv you, hon.  I gotta go to work now; see you tonight."

Woman - "why, thank you.  This is so thoughtful of you". (while in her mind she's thinking - "either he's having an affair, or he's destroyed something I liked.)
      October 10, 2021 2:01 PM MDT

Hold on, you mean to say no egg shells are supposed to be in the cooked food? I thought they add flavor! Grrrrrrr.
    ~

October 10, 2021 2:06 PM MDT

They're in the shape of a smiley face.  What better way to say I love you?  (besides, they're full of calcium)
      October 10, 2021 2:11 PM MDT

She does need roughage, you know.
    ~

October 10, 2021 2:19 PM MDT

Isn't that what that room in the basement is for?
      October 10, 2021 11:34 PM MDT

((((Shhhhhh! Even though the police department claims they’re no longer investigating me, I never know what the district attorney’s office is doing. Grrrrrrr.))))
    ~

October 11, 2021 5:58 AM MDT

You made them yourself? What is WRONG with you, man? You've got a Harem full of sammich-making slaves! This post was edited by Slartibartfast at October 11, 2021 3:08 PM MDT
      October 11, 2021 3:11 AM MDT