Active Now

my2cents
CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Games » Have you seen the Pixacade Mobile Game Maker?

Have you seen the Pixacade Mobile Game Maker?

I just saw an ad for it and I think it might be the perfect Christmas gift for my Granddaughter. The game turns your drawings into playable video games.  It looked pretty cool in the ad but I want to find out more about it before I buy it. Cheers!

Posted - October 10, 2021

Responses

I saw it in Walmart.  I kind of thought the same thing. This post was edited by my2cents at October 11, 2021 10:54 AM MDT
      October 11, 2021 10:54 AM MDT

Yeah it looks like it could be a learning tool and fun. My Grandkids can be hard to shop for because they have so many toys already. Cheers!
      October 11, 2021 4:47 PM MDT

And as they get older it gets harder. 
      October 11, 2021 5:45 PM MDT

What gets harder for me each year is trying to convince our Grandkids parents that I only spent $50 on each kid. I get each of them hundreds of dollars worth of toys and then claim that it is only $50 worth but I got everything at a 400% off sale so I got a lot for my money. There is another toy I might get it is a World Globe and when you touch a country it displays a bunch of information about it on a lap top or smart phone. When my first Grandchild was born they were going to make a rule that any Christmas toys had to be made of wood  - so glad I didn't have to do that. Cheers!
      October 11, 2021 6:15 PM MDT

Lol. The made of wood rule would be sooo bad. 
      October 12, 2021 3:58 AM MDT