Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Are you ready to post me more drawing requests? I can do them

Are you ready to post me more drawing requests? I can do them

List many more list of drawings, then I will work on them.

Posted - October 13, 2021

Responses

Okay when I give Martina the next workpage
      October 17, 2021 10:36 AM MDT

Okay I think I just did typed to Martina about this from that other thread.
      October 21, 2021 7:57 AM MDT

Now here’s the next one put to you to do now:
    Word Work
    Now on this one, see which one you think don’t belong in each group:
    1. Car bus tree boat train
    2. red white green box brown
    3. hat toy glove scarf coat

Which word is an action word:
    4. The man ran the reel of a movie projector.

Which 2 words are the object words:
    5. The train slid off the track and fell off.

Need to do (some) of these soon, you have another while before the next few work pages be brought in here. If you ask for a hint now, it will cause you some chips from your 10 chips.

October 15, 2021 7:59 PM MDT

What?
      October 16, 2021 8:45 AM MDT

& this one for you to do also-after you replied “sure”.
      October 16, 2021 3:37 PM MDT

Okay, I’ll get in that when my life slows down so sometime in 2022 probably. 
      October 21, 2021 4:31 AM MDT

About the typed work pages I just gave to you?
      October 21, 2021 7:59 AM MDT

Yes
      October 21, 2021 8:24 AM MDT

Then I may just pass these math & word problems to Martina, or I may just discard them off?
      October 21, 2021 1:24 PM MDT

Yes, Jaimie, you’re supposed to notify me of these things so I can notify Martina.  Danny’s homework assignments have chain of custody rules now.
      October 15, 2021 7:22 PM MDT

And do you would follow whatever rule I will make-out for what work page system I will do on giving to Martina, do you?
    Then after see what your answer is to this,  I will reply the rest of this post.
      October 15, 2021 8:06 PM MDT

Oh hi, there you are. Livvie Danny needs to tell you that he has some new rules that you need to tell Martina and there‘s chances and chips. 
      October 16, 2021 8:43 AM MDT

Yes the rules I type are different from that shown-as if you read the posted page next to the chances & chips instruction, you’ll see where it will say to give another work page each day.
    Did you know about that at school, that if the teacher had a student to do this and all the rest of the work pages till it’s all done before/then can take a break/leisure, as the slower or the more wrong answers (you) do on it, the longer it takes. Then how about if do these work papers in the way that as (you) play a video game, but who would really do/play school work video game, I think is just the other way around from it. Then the other work pages I just gave to Martina is more of doing as video game than doing as in school-as the more problems (you) do and the more problems you got right, the more (other different) work problems & work subjects (you) get to do, as the longer (you) can do more work pages-as well. But Martina will get much longer time than how long playing video game lasts, to do these work pages-that I be giving to her. -Get that idea now?!
      October 16, 2021 4:59 PM MDT

OK, but I don’t see where you posted more stuff for Martina to do anywhere.  Also, it looks like she only shows up about once a week, usually on a Sunday night right after she has supper.  I don’t know what she does with the rest of her free time.  lol, She’s just not AM Superposter.
      October 16, 2021 8:12 PM MDT

I just told Martina about contacting to you now, then to tell Jaimie about this-of more work pages & rules (change) to this:

I’m editing another work page for her-this one is called anatomy of filling the words in each lines, & it have 3 parts; but I have to calculate the points, chips & chances from the last work page she did, that was math & word work.
    So hold on little more & I will get that all ready! I will post that only by Martina okay?

See You!/Just a little more.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at October 21, 2021 10:39 AM MDT
      October 17, 2021 4:35 PM MDT

I just posted 3 section Anatomy workpageto her, then I might post another workpageto her shortly.
      October 21, 2021 8:00 AM MDT

I will post another work page thread somewhere else on AM
      October 29, 2021 3:19 PM MDT

I think I just got all the needed pictures I got copied from Google, then should I show you these pictures first, that I copied so far, that which I gonna be using for your whole picture selection here before I will cut-out, & then edit these picture objects together?
    Or do I will just give you just the whole finished edited picture-after I all finished working on it? “Your choice on this one”
      October 17, 2021 7:37 AM MDT

I will now show you how much I got in your drawing that’s now:

I selected which yard picture that I think would be a good front yard for you, but this not an actual or original picture you see here, as to this picture I cut and pasted just the part of witch, pile of leaves-another cut & paste, & the tree too, but left a lot of sky spaces around the leaves inside of it, I will try blot those out if you think that needed to.
    As I just did this part today-I think just cutting around it & pasting the 3 objects is much faster than actually just drawing the whole 3 objects. Then it probably/may  gonna be done by tomorrow.
    The flying monkeys, might take many different views if I want these to look good with this picture.

October 20, 2021 4:46 PM MDT

Yay! I love it. Just need a few flying monkeys and it will be perfect. 
      October 21, 2021 4:30 AM MDT

Okay, I see that’s what it needed to be added in. But I did this whole thing in just/less than one day, as I didn’t really draw any of this-I just copy, cut out, & pasted the 3 objects in this using the Paint Program from my LapTop, then it probably would take much/a lot longer if I did all of these only in drawings!
      October 21, 2021 10:46 AM MDT

I may have to add the upper sky part for the flying monkeys, I searched more in Google Image to find like groups of monkeys all flying in circle so that I have to just do several cut-out & paste just each of several flying monkeys, or else I would have to do many of each of much smaller section (cut out/(copy)) of every individual of the flying monkeys-to get a good (drawing) scene of these flying monkeys -(on the sky over the tree)
      October 21, 2021 1:42 PM MDT

Okay
      October 22, 2021 6:00 PM MDT

I may give you pictures-with multiple or group of flying monkeys from each picture that I can/able to find, then after you choose one to see if that’s each of the flying monkeys that I will just cut & paste them in as is in those positions, but view to see if it gonna look pretty good into these different positions before I will gonna cut-out each ones just in that picture to paste them to your scene(?)
      October 22, 2021 2:10 PM MDT

& yours will probably be done tonight or tomorrow-I will pick which flying monkey picture that I think would look the best to me according to your request to make it look good along with that too, if I still don’t hear from you before that.
      October 22, 2021 2:15 PM MDT