Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » New possible treatment for Covid. Will anyone admit Trump was right?

New possible treatment for Covid. Will anyone admit Trump was right?

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12325-021-01830-7

Posted - December 10, 2021

Responses

Hello my:

I will.  And if he can provide similar PROOF about the election being stolen, I'll admit that too.

excon
      December 10, 2021 7:15 AM MST

So you admit to the fraud in AZ, 40,000 possible fraudulent ballots cast in a state were the winning difference was on 11,000? 

There were 23,344 mail-in ballots that voted from a prior address; 10,342 potential voters that voted in multiple counties; there were 9,041 more ballots returned by voters than received; 3,432 official results that do not match who voted; and there were 2,592 more duplicates than original ballots; and the margin of victory was 10,457.

There is no way to pull those fraudulent votes out after they are allowed into the count.  
      December 10, 2021 9:05 AM MST

Hello my:

Actually, my answer was directed at the covid question..  No, of course I don't believe the election was stolen..

excon
      December 15, 2021 12:56 PM MST

How does that have anything to do with trump? He isn't a doctor. Did he write an executive order for the experiment? Also, even though the experiment went well for 80% of the subjects, the use of only five test subjects, in my opinion, isn't large enough.
      December 10, 2021 8:47 AM MST

He said it would be good if they could use UV in the body to disinfect the body of the virus.  This is the statement media etc distorted and claimed he said to drink bleach. 

He said it because he knew they were indeed working on such treatments.  This is the first trial on HUMANS for Covid. 

I agree a lot of these studies use very small amount of participants and they extrapolate the results from there. They do the same with polls etc.  

And when it comes to the Covid shots they are wanting to use all of us as their study participants.   
      December 10, 2021 8:58 AM MST

Thank you for clarifying.
      December 10, 2021 9:01 AM MST

Did Trump specify it had to be UV-A light?
    We all know UV light kills organisms. 
    The problem is most UV light would kill ALL organisms, including healthy cells.

btw - in a semi-related topic ... Auto manufacturers Chevy, Saab, and Volvo are looking at using UV-A headlights.
    Saab and Volvo are participating in a study in Switzerland (?) showing that UV-A headlights make reflective surfaces more visible - thus making night driving safer.
    And I have been suggesting this for years!  Another financial opportunity I lost.  LOL
      December 10, 2021 9:12 AM MST

No he did not specify UV-A.  But he specify that it was something they were going to test.  So he had been told about it and that is the type of light he was talking about.

Trump talking to someone at the meeting (I have not been able to figure out who: Fauci, Birx, or someone else):

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful, light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it — and then I said suppose you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Or almost a cleaning, ‘cause you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors but it sounds interesting to me, so we’ll see but the whole concept of the light. The way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful."

December 10, 2021 9:54 AM MST

Well since it is the weekend lets compromise - I will admit that Trump was right about the UV light if you admit that he was wrong about nuking hurricanes. Cheers and happy weekend!
      December 10, 2021 10:21 AM MST

Yes, I think that is a bad idea that has been discussed since 1961.

December 10, 2021 10:49 AM MST

I dunno ... explosives worked to dispel Sharknados.  LOL
      December 10, 2021 12:07 PM MST