Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Are you trying to navigate the dichotomy of being a lazy perfectionist with short fits of OCD while simultaneously trying to juggle….

Are you trying to navigate the dichotomy of being a lazy perfectionist with short fits of OCD while simultaneously trying to juggle….

….ADHD, depression and anxiety but you’re actually kind of chill and you love your friends but hate people? 

Posted - December 19, 2021

Responses

Not during the Christmas holidays because I got the visions of sugar plums dancing in my head so it keeps the crazy stuff in check. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at December 20, 2021 7:41 AM MST
      December 19, 2021 4:37 PM MST

Thank you for your response and Merry almost Christmas! Follow up question: What is your opinion on football? Not real football, the kind with the guys that wear helmets that has a brown ball with white laces. 

December 19, 2021 4:52 PM MST

Well I don`t give  football much thought because I am always too busy thinking about hockey. But not  the kind of hockey were the guys wear helmets and skates. I think about the kind of hockey were guys wear traffic cones and running shoes (street hockey). Cheers! 
      December 19, 2021 5:04 PM MST

The best kind :) CAR! Game off…. GAME ON! Cheers!
      December 19, 2021 5:07 PM MST

No.
      ~

December 19, 2021 4:52 PM MST

Thank you for your response and Merry almost Christmas! Follow up question: What is your opinion on football? Not real football, the kind with the guys that wear helmets that has a brown ball with white laces. 

December 19, 2021 4:54 PM MST

Danged Canadian! I want a divorce because of that last remark! Oh wait, you’re not even married to me, I just thought about that. Well, I want something like a divorce from you, whatever is available. Grrrrrrr. 

~

December 19, 2021 4:58 PM MST

Here you go… even better than another divorce. It’s like all our fake marriages never happened.
      December 19, 2021 5:02 PM MST

Hello, I don’t believe we’ve met before. My name is Randy D; what’s yours?

~

December 19, 2021 5:08 PM MST

December 19, 2021 5:17 PM MST

Lol!

~

December 19, 2021 5:23 PM MST

Lol :)
      December 19, 2021 6:12 PM MST

Not exactly, but bits of it do ring true! 

Merry, happy, fa la la la la! 
      December 19, 2021 6:42 PM MST

Happy faaa.. la la :)
      December 19, 2021 7:53 PM MST

• I am not, but my second boyfriend was lazy.  He quit every job he had.  I let him move into my apartment.  I regretted that.  I came home from work and he was sitting on my couch playing video games.  He was supposed to be at work.  He walked away from that well-paying job because his coworkers criticized him. 

He described himself as a perfectionist but I called it Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.  He rearranged my apartment because my things weren't in order.  He yelled at me because the pens and pencils in a cup on the counter weren't in the correct order.  He yelled at me because I bumped one of his shoes.  His shoes were in a line on the floor.  I thought I put it back in a perfect line, but he noticed it was out of the line.

He loved to buy guns.  I went to the shooting range with him.  I hit all of my targets in the centre, but he missed his own foot by two centimetres.  He was angry because I was a better at target shooting than he was, so he yelled at me.  He said I embarrassed him by having better shooting skills.  He couldn't hit his targets because he spent all of his time cleaning his guns instead of going to target practice.  He spent all of his time cleaning everything but using nothing.

I broke up with him and I kicked him out of my house.  He didn't have a place to stay so he couldn't legally take his guns with him.  I took them to the police station so he could claim them when he found a permanent place to live.  I had lunch before I took them to the police station.  My meal that day was greasy fried chicken.  I didn't wash my hands after I ate.  I hope that tortured him when he went to the police station to claim them. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 21, 2021 9:15 PM MST
      December 19, 2021 10:02 PM MST

No. 
      December 19, 2021 11:20 PM MST

No. I stopped reading after the word 'dichotomy'. What is your problem with NFL/CFL?
      December 20, 2021 7:45 AM MST