Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Have many of the stores in your area removed those one-way covid arrows on the floors in the aisles yet?

Have many of the stores in your area removed those one-way covid arrows on the floors in the aisles yet?

Posted - December 26, 2021

Responses

Pretty much all of them.  In most of the stores in which I shop, people are wearing masks.
      December 26, 2021 4:30 PM MST

That's good. Around here people seem to have gotten so much into the habit of wearing their masks that they are even wearing them outside all the time too.
      December 26, 2021 4:34 PM MST

We are, too.  NYC is one of the hot spots so a lot of us are wearing masks outdoors, too.  Better safe than sorry.
      December 26, 2021 7:42 PM MST

The only store I noticed that had them in my area was Walmart.  And yes they are gone.  Not that we paid any attention to them to start with. 
    They do still have a sign up about masks but just about no one wears them. 
      December 26, 2021 4:34 PM MST

All of them.  Masks are mandatory, but 15% of people still don't wear them.  In our local auto parts store, no one wears a mask (employees or customers).
      December 26, 2021 6:00 PM MST

I hardly remember even seeing those. 
      December 26, 2021 6:38 PM MST

We  didn't have those in our stores. Toledo is so boring, even COVID only visited for a little while. The hospital where my daughter is a nurse only has a few cases.
      December 27, 2021 10:09 AM MST

Five months after the OP... No, though the arrows and stickers are becoming rather worn and faded.

I used to joke with people queuing along an aisle delineated by footprint-stickers, that we'd all come out of it being very good at hopscotch!
      May 22, 2022 3:45 PM MDT

In a few scattered stores, some of those arrows (or footprints) still remain, but mostly very old ones that are faded and and showing other evidence of wear and tear. It’s been quite some time since new ones have been applied. Also gone in the majority of places are the plexiglass barriers around cashiers’ stations. I heard a report on the radio about two months ago that a study found the barriers as useless as a ban on smoking in one part of an airplane or restaurant that is adjacent to another part that has no ban. The smoke travels freely, airborne germs travel freely around, over, or under the barriers. 

No tildes nor Harem chapters have been adversely affected by the ravages of COVID19. That’s the best news.

~

May 22, 2022 5:45 PM MDT