Active Now

Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Without specifically expressing that they think he’s in the wrong, do you think any celebs have distanced themselves from Alec Baldwin?

Without specifically expressing that they think he’s in the wrong, do you think any celebs have distanced themselves from Alec Baldwin?

DISCLAIMER: it is clearly obvious that not everyone cares about Alec Baldwin, about celebrities in general, about the case in which he is currently involved, etc., and none of that is what’s being asked in the question. If the topic does not interest you, or any if any aspects included in the question or surrounding the question do not interest you, nothing compels you to respond to it. Of course, it’s also true that if you want to respond in any way you so desire, you are free to do so, I am not purporting that you cannot or should not. Thank you all.
~

Posted - December 27, 2021

Responses

Alec Baldwin doesn't strike me as the most congenial personality, so if there are other celebs who are distancing themselves from him, I'm not surprised.   I haven't seen much reporting done about this case since the initial flurry.  
      December 27, 2021 7:47 AM MST

I know I am, he is a hot head.  
      December 27, 2021 8:14 PM MST