Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Should the judge have sealed Ghislaine Maxwell's case evidence*? Why protect the "clients"?

Should the judge have sealed Ghislaine Maxwell's case evidence*? Why protect the "clients"?

*added for clarification 

The judge sealed the black book of contacts/clients/appointments. This is the topic should he have sealed the book.

Posted - December 29, 2021

Responses

And I know exactly what I was talking about. No one believed the case itself was sealed. There have been numerous  news articles about it. That is playing word games. 

What however was sealed by the judge was the black book of clients/contacts/appointments.  That is what I and others are talking about.  No need in playing word games.  

December 31, 2021 6:13 AM MST

You are the one playing word games. I never denied the book was sealed AND gave my opinion that it was appropriate to do so until these alleged clients are investigated and charged and my reasoning for why I think so. 

Versions of the book out there anyway.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/10/i-called-everyone-in-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book/
      December 31, 2021 7:15 AM MST