Discussion » Questions » Emotions » When HATE is the common force that binds people together in a cause can anything GOOD come from something so evil? How, what, why?

When HATE is the common force that binds people together in a cause can anything GOOD come from something so evil? How, what, why?

Posted - November 4, 2016

Responses

Rosie, if you look at our history most important changes came after wars, riots, and any other unrest we will not clean up Washington without a total shake-up.
      November 4, 2016 9:49 AM MDT

We Americans are supposedly civilized. We supposedly engage in a PEACEFUL transfer of power. Of course I cannot possibly know in advance what will ACTUALLY transpire on Tuesday, November 8, 2016, American ELECTION  DAY TT. However we have been given hints of what is to come should Trump lose. Among them are the following... Trump has told us he will not accept the outcome unless he wins. His  worshippers, those second amendment strong folks, have indicated if Trump doesn't win there will be protests. Armed protests. The militia groups, specifically the OATH KEEPERS, have  said they will be trolling/patrolling polling places, GUNS IN HAND, to ensure that fraud doesn't take place. The Neo -Nazis of the American Nazi Party also plan to take part in patrolling trolling intimidating. There are thousands of polling places across the country and millions of armed Trump worshippers who plan to follow his exhortation and become WATCHERS. This is very disturbing to me. There is also the KKK, the proudly racist ALT RIGHT WHITE nationalists who are also weaponized and will participate. It will be a huge national block party. I bet some alcohol will be included. What's a party without booze? So just imagine Trump loses. His worshippers get drunk as skunks and go out to band together carrying loaded guns to seek revenge/justice/retaliation? I do not trust any one of them to do the right thing TT. Perhaps you do. I am not you. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at November 6, 2016 5:33 AM MST
      November 6, 2016 5:29 AM MST

Rosie,  I totally agree with you I do not support any of the unlawful actions as mentioned
      November 6, 2016 8:46 AM MST

i dont think so
      November 5, 2016 7:26 PM MDT