Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Unlikely events dept: you do no-no and sent to principal's office but Tree falls on him before you arrive; would that make you feel happy?

Unlikely events dept: you do no-no and sent to principal's office but Tree falls on him before you arrive; would that make you feel happy?

School daze.

Posted - January 21, 2022

Responses

I've never met Tree, so I don't know what I would think of him/her falling on someone.
    But based on what I thought of other people falling, whether or not on someone else, I would more likely find it either funny or awkward rather than make me happy.
      January 21, 2022 10:35 AM MST

Miss Tree was a fake sub teacher who managed  make her way into the school to teach a class. She was having a romp with the principal in his office when she tripped and fell on him. She left after that just as you were about to enter and nobody ever figured out who the Miss Tree woman was.

The principal having crawled behind his desk just hollered at you to come back in about an hour. This post was edited by Kittigate at January 21, 2022 1:02 PM MST
      January 21, 2022 10:59 AM MST

.... at least until she filed the paternity suit.
      January 21, 2022 11:07 AM MST

No that would of made me feel sad because it would mean that I would be missing out on seeing the fear in the principals eyes when he heard my Ukrainian Grandmother was coming to have a "talk" with him. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 21, 2022 11:03 AM MST