Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Do see a problem here? (See image below)

Do see a problem here? (See image below)

Posted - January 26, 2022

Responses

Thank you. I was not aware this was from the summer. 
    However, she was a gov offical at the time. If there was a mask mandate then the adults should have been masked. If the mask mandate was not in effect then the children should not have been masked.   
    If this was taken then, it is a little better but not much...still hypocrisy.  Children are not spreaders of this disease and we have known that for a long time. 
      January 26, 2022 5:16 PM MST

Children are just as likely to spread covid as adults are and we've known this for a long time. 
      January 26, 2022 5:39 PM MST

If it was OK for the adults to be unmasked then those children should have been unmasked. Another case rules for the but not for me. 
    Children are NOT in danger from this disease unless they are already ill. NO healthy child in the US has died from just Covid. More children died from the flu and pneumonia than covid. But we do not go crazy and shut down the world over the flu.  The average age of death from covid is older than the average life expectancy.  
    Again if the adults can be unmasked...those children should be unmasked. This post was edited by my2cents at January 27, 2022 9:16 AM MST
      January 27, 2022 3:50 AM MST

Children bring covid home and spread it to adults, so asking them to wear masks will help control the pandemic. Also, if you actually read my post, you would have seen that I agreed that the officials should have been wearing masks even though they were not mandated and my speculation as to why the children wore them.

My point was that you post images that are taken out of context without doing any verification. This hurts your credibility and the likelihood that your posts will carry any weight. 

I also do not agree with your belief that it's okay for older people or adults or kids with other health conditions to get severely ill or die. All lives matter and if you claim to be pro-life you would agree.

As for the flu, because enough people get vaccinated each year, flu cases are not straining the healthcare system. Getting healthcare for any condition is getting more difficult when covid patients are filling hospital beds.

I have no illusion that you will read or understand any of this, but someone else might take a moment to think through the opinions here before coming to a conclusion. I find that most situations are not black or white.
      January 27, 2022 8:56 AM MST

My point is this picture demonstrates perfectly  the hypocrisy  that has been present through this whole time.  They pass laws and restrictions but then do not follow them.  From this Biden, to this Lt Gov (at the time), to Coumo, Pelosi, Lightfoot, AOC, Gov of Mich, and many many others.  

No where did I nor have I said it is OK for old people or children with health issues to die. Healthcare is our own responsibility.  Not the world's....if a person wants the shot...get it. If they want to wear a mask do it.  But do not infringe on my rights.    If these things work, then they will work for you.  If they do not then my not doing them will not make a difference.  

As I said and maintain IF is was OK for the adults in this picture not to mask then it was definitely OK for those children  to be unmasked.    And the time this picture  was taken does not change that fact. It displays perfectly their hypocrisy.  
      January 27, 2022 2:54 PM MST

Yup, I was right. You either can't or don't want to understand. 
      January 27, 2022 3:34 PM MST