Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » What are some situations or circumstances in which you just HAVE to invite yourself over to someone’s place? No choice, it has to happen.

What are some situations or circumstances in which you just HAVE to invite yourself over to someone’s place? No choice, it has to happen.

[~]

Posted - February 8, 2022

Responses

Ma'am, I was watching you shower through the window and I just HAD to come over and join you.
      February 8, 2022 11:26 AM MST

Seems rational, no sense in being left out. I’d certainly go with it.

February 8, 2022 12:33 PM MST

The Hobbits are stuffing their pipes with the good stuff.

The alchemists, gnomes, or goblins are going to test new explosive compounds.

February 8, 2022 12:22 PM MST

When a Jewish family has a death, they sit Shiva at their home after the burial, usually for three days. It is traditional to show up uninvited, and many people bring food.
      February 8, 2022 12:57 PM MST

Free food. Hey, thanks for the question idea.
      February 8, 2022 5:14 PM MST

Someone has decided to have a concert featuring the music of composer Robert Muczynski, my favorite piano composer.

This is the set of his "Six Preludes" (only  just over seven minutes) - -

at the age of 15, the first Muczynski music I ever played. No other composer comes close for me ever since I played his music. I could talk on and on about him.

When playing piano, no other composer takes me to such soul-enthralling places, including all those other really famous composers

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 10, 2022 7:06 PM MDT
      February 8, 2022 7:44 PM MST