Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Important poll:

Important poll:

Erecting a bouncy castle for a photo Op. makes it okay to harass locals for wearing masks, disturb the peace of a city making it impossible for all who live here to carry on with their daily normal lives, wave confederate and nazi flags , block border crossings which is costing the US-Canadian supply chain approximately 300 million dollars A DAY in damages. 

A) True, the bouncy castle makes it all okay.  

B) False, I’m a rational human being and I care about the well being, safety, and health of other people, also, I believe in science. 

C) Other 

D) what? 

F)That. 

Posted - February 12, 2022

Responses

B

and also 

C - Now you're seeing things that you maybe didn't see before, aren't you? 

:) ;) 

Cheers and happy weekend! 
      February 12, 2022 8:09 PM MST

Yay B! and absolutely yes to your observation to C.  I think we may have discussed this in DM before that I didn’t understand people getting upset by other‘s opinion‘s on the internet,  especially when it comes to politics . Now that it’s personal to me ,I get it lol. I have always logged in here because it was fun to me, but I’m not seeing the fun here lately. Wishing you all the best and I’ll see you when I can find humour in this place again, Take care ❤️

This post was edited by Jaimie at February 13, 2022 3:54 PM MST
      February 12, 2022 8:24 PM MST

I knew you'd get what I was saying with C!! I appreciate you! 

I have expanded my compassion to include those who I disagree with to a pretty good extent. Some things still bring me to disgust and anger, but I can still feel something akin to compassion/pity for the ignorance and lack of understanding that many folks are plagued with. It's helped me a great deal. 

All the best to you, my friend. Catch you later! 
      February 13, 2022 4:02 PM MST

I'm going with B). Yesterday I got a little example on how inconsiderate this freedom convoy is. There was a guy in a pickup with signs about how bad the vaccine and mask mandates are and support the freedom convoy. And he was driving around the community park blowing his horn and shouting out his window. People were at the park to enjoy a nice sunny day but he made it hard for them to do that. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      February 12, 2022 8:23 PM MST

I’m mostly disgusted right now by these far-right asshats posting on the internet from the US about how peaceful a protest it is. There was a time I thought people were for the most part good, then the pandemic hit and what should have brought out the best in people and brought us together… did not.  
      February 12, 2022 8:30 PM MST

G. What's so important about Poles?
      February 12, 2022 8:39 PM MST

POLES POLL,  DON’T START STU. 
      February 12, 2022 8:47 PM MST

What, you have family from Poland?
      February 12, 2022 9:09 PM MST

I am certain the honking is annoying.  So is being expected to put something into your body that is dangerous.  That is experimental.  That has killed people, damaged their hearts, lungs, fertility systems, caused miscarriages,  neurological problems etc.   

If you want the shot, take it. (I hope, I am wrong and we do not see in a few years just how much damage these things are really doing to people's body)   But NO one especially children should be forced to take any medical treatment against their will.  Much less for a disease that over 99% of people survive. 

As we were told all summer in 2020 that protests were meant to make people uncomfortable.  The blockages and the honking do that.   No buildings are being burnt. No one has been shot, or beaten, etc.  It has been "truly mostly peaceful."    In fact, crime in the area where the trucks are has went down. 
    The truckers themselves ran the guy off who had the confederate flag.   Cops have stolen fuel and supplies from the protesters. A judge ordered it returned.
      February 13, 2022 4:27 AM MST

Your reply didn’t age well, but I’m sure you still think you were right. keep posting that fake news ;) 
      February 26, 2022 8:44 PM MST

My post is 100% accurate.
    Clot shot is experimental. 
    Covid has a 99+% survival  rate.
    Cops did steal gas and judge did order it returned. 
    No buildings burnt. 
    At the time there was no violence.  The violence arrived with cops. Mounties trampling elders of the Mohawk tribe. Police on video beating protesters. 

Not sure that did not age well... This post was edited by my2cents at February 27, 2022 5:00 AM MST
      February 27, 2022 4:59 AM MST

You forgot E. I don't care.
      February 13, 2022 9:11 AM MST