Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » With just this picture, do you recognize the movie?

With just this picture, do you recognize the movie?

Posted - February 19, 2022

Responses

Is it 'An Officer and a Gentleman'? 
      February 19, 2022 7:44 PM MST

I will use the same reply for everyone who answered my question (except for the one answermugger who correctly answered all three of my recent movie questions):

this is director Lars von Trier's "Dancer in the Dark" - -

if I were forced to choose a "The Best Movie I've Ever Seen" - - this would be it. Completely blew me away in so many ways! I'd have no trouble calling it the best (again- - only if I were forced to choose. There are WAY too many movies out there I adore)
    No guarantee you'd like This movie, but I surely do!
    I highly recommend!

:)
      February 20, 2022 6:28 PM MST

Blazing saddles.
      February 19, 2022 7:50 PM MST

I will use the same reply for everyone who answered my question (except for the one answermugger who correctly answered all three of my recent movie questions):

if I were forced to choose a "The Best Movie I've Ever Seen" - - this would be it. Completely blew me away in so many ways! I'd have no trouble calling it the best (again- - only if I were forced to choose. There are WAY too many movies out there I adore)
    I highly recommend!

Only if you watch 'Blazing Saddles'.
      February 21, 2022 8:17 AM MST

Yes, I have watched "Blazing Saddles"! And I agree with you -  - it is VERY funny!
    My favorite part, after all the laughs through entire movie - - is the very ending going into the end credits! I don't want to say what it is, in case others reading haven't seen the movie. 
      February 21, 2022 7:37 PM MST

I agree. It is how all movies end. The actors get in their limos and go home to their Hollywood mansions.
      February 21, 2022 7:55 PM MST

Yup.

Hey, have a great one! Have to get up early tomorrow and I'll be a party pooper now. To bed I go.

"I'm a poo" 
    ;)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 21, 2022 7:59 PM MST
      February 21, 2022 7:58 PM MST

Popeye

February 19, 2022 7:53 PM MST

I highly recommend!

February 20, 2022 6:45 PM MST

February 20, 2022 6:59 PM MST

Dancer in the Dark (2000)
      February 19, 2022 9:04 PM MST

Before I reply to others who answered this question and my two other related movie-picture questions, I had to reply to you first:

The moment I saw that you had answered my three questions, and based on other posts I've seen of yours related to music/ fine arts/etc., and before I even read your answers, I had a strong assumption that you would correctly nail all  three movies -- and you did.

I do wonder if you knew the movies simply by the pictures - - or if you "researched" the photos themselves.  :)

February 20, 2022 6:23 PM MST

On the Waterfront
      February 19, 2022 9:17 PM MST

I highly recommend!

February 20, 2022 6:29 PM MST

Woops - - don't know why I posted my reply twice to you. Sorry, SpunkySenior. I deleted one of them.  :)

I've never seen "On the Waterfront," believe it or not.
      February 20, 2022 9:45 PM MST

Norma Rae or Silkwood?
      February 19, 2022 9:52 PM MST

I highly recommend!

I like both of those movies you mentioned.  :)

February 20, 2022 6:30 PM MST