Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Do you think that the 65Project will be the new Justice League of America and if so should they wear capes?

Do you think that the 65Project will be the new Justice League of America and if so should they wear capes?

On Monday a new organization emerged -  the 65Project so named for the number of frivolous lawsuits filed seeking to contest the results of the 2020 election. It announced its mission - find all the lawyers who violated their professional responsibilities in the wake of the election and ensure they face discipline, including possible disbarment. I think they are already ahead of their mission by leaps and bonds thanks to Rudy because he has already stated that he didn't fact check anything before he  submitted a lawsuit. As far as the capes go I agree with Edna - no capes because they can get caught in machinery. I included a link to more info. Cheers! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/03/07/trump-lawyers-election-misconduct-initiative-to-discipline/

Posted - March 7, 2022

Responses

So they are going to fight frivolous lawsuits by filing frivolous suits with the BAR association.....makes sense. 
      March 7, 2022 7:59 PM MST