Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Who can tell me how to fix whatever the internet connection of my Apple Mac computer problem that I have?

Who can tell me how to fix whatever the internet connection of my Apple Mac computer problem that I have?

There's some other things that I would like it to get working on my Apple Computer using the wi-fi hot spot.
See what other things that you can help get working from my Apple computer on this.
Tell what (day) and time that you'll be ready/around to help getting the other of the feature to work on my Apple Computer-as like if chatting with me to fix whatever other problems may come-up from that-of which to fix those right away from it.

Posted - April 1, 2022

Responses

I may later tell you the name of my Apple computer, what features it have on it, & what list of problems that I have on Apple computer with the wi-fi hot spot.
      April 1, 2022 7:41 PM MDT

If you’re showing you’re connected to wifi but you don’t have an internet connection, leave the wifi connected, hold down the power key until it shuts down, then turn it back on.  That always works for me.
      April 1, 2022 7:45 PM MDT

(other than my phone), & on computer, the internet is probably sure connected to it now!
    Then what else I would like to do on my Apple computer with any internet connection(which that I have now), is to play video games on other websites, download videos from that computer, and download other games & programs from the App Store on the Apple Computer.
    Should I tell you the name of my apple computer & what operating system on that computer too? This post was edited by DannyPetti at April 2, 2022 2:39 PM MDT
      April 2, 2022 2:37 PM MDT