Discussion » Questions » Business » Have you ever seen or heard a commercial but you weren’t sure what product or service that was being advertised?

Have you ever seen or heard a commercial but you weren’t sure what product or service that was being advertised?

[~]

Posted - April 3, 2022

Responses


  • Every pharmaceutical commercial. 
      April 4, 2022 7:56 AM MDT
    3

  • 24621
    Woops! Darn!! I posted my answer before I saw yours! Sorry!  :) Ha!
      April 4, 2022 12:20 PM MDT
    1

  • No worries.  We're  allowed to think alike. :)
      April 4, 2022 3:04 PM MDT
    2

  • 44876
    At least once a day. My wife and I just look at at each other and shake our heads. The worst are the ones where they go through the entire commercial, then show an acronym, as if everyone knows what it is.
      April 4, 2022 9:33 AM MDT
    3

  • 24621

    All of the products seem to be different things to ingest but they all tell me the same thing and I get confused --

    I'm not to ingest them if I'm allergic to them and they might have a side effect to cause death.

    ;)
      April 4, 2022 12:19 PM MDT
    4

  • 11000
    Constantly.
      April 4, 2022 3:42 PM MDT
    3

  • 54060

     

      Hold on . . . they constantly sell, or they sell constantly?  I’m so confused!


    ~

      April 4, 2022 4:36 PM MDT
    3

  • 11000
    Yes.
      April 4, 2022 4:39 PM MDT
    3