Active Now

Slartibartfast
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are you going to take the Kool-Aid Man Challenge?

Are you going to take the Kool-Aid Man Challenge?

The  Kool-Aid Man challenge is were you run through a fence and say OH Yeah when you break through. I think it is pretty funny except for the part that in most cases it is vandalism. Maybe for something to do during my retirement I am going to  build a fence - take the challenge and post it on Tic Tok. Cheers and happy weekend!  

Posted - May 28, 2022

Responses

You do mean the Electric Kool Aid LSD test? The LSD test is a intellectual challenge to finish.  Tick Took is a disaster waiting to happen.

7 Reasons TikTok Is Bad for Everyone

PUBLISHED OCT 24, 2021

TikTok is a significant stain on the already-tainted world of social media. You should delete your account today. Here's why.

tiktok app on smartphone iphone

Copyright © 2022 www.makeuseof.com

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 28, 2022 8:46 AM MDT
      May 28, 2022 7:49 AM MDT

No electric kool-aid can give a person brain damage. The kool-aid man challenge might give you a headache but if you take a couple aspirin you are better in the morning. Cheers and happy weekend!  
      May 28, 2022 7:54 AM MDT

But I did good though because, my friend who was the hugest Kiss fan, said this album by Yes was very very good. Fragile.

I blew it one day though when I brought this album over and no one liked it. Dire Straits.

My friends also played this and this over and over again. Boston and Peter Frampton. 

We definitely played this over many times I'll tell you that. Physical Graffiti 

He did seemed to be pretty awed by Electric Carpet Ride long version by Steppenwolf with open mouth awe.

He played this album over and over again as it seemed to be his favorite. A Space in Time.

We sat and listen to this album while he sorted out weed on an album cover. Rocks.

This album was a happy finish to Black Sabbath between us as it was commented on very endearingly.
    He used to run over to my house and announce he has the new Black Sabbath album many times. Let's hear it.
    Never Say Die.

Boomer moment with the 14 year old in 1974. This album was so good while we were high on mescaline, l said this album was so good that we were never ever ever going to come down from it and we agreed. Billion Dollar Babies.
    3 years later while still partying, we thought this album was de creme de crop. Going For The One 

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 28, 2022 9:23 AM MDT
      May 28, 2022 8:00 AM MDT

Billion Dollar Babies was my 2nd favorite Cooper alblum (Love It To Death was my first). When Billion Dollar Babies first came out I lived Belfry (it was really a unfinished attic).  I cranked up Billion Dollar Babies until my neighbours ears stated bleeding. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 28, 2022 9:21 AM MDT

I remember my friend said listening to music definitely makes you more intelligent and even venture to chip in, I could do that music, but, alas, the uncompromising positivity of youth. Ahh.
      May 28, 2022 9:44 AM MDT

Yeah back then I thought Alice Cooper was going to get elected and make the world a better place. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 28, 2022 10:07 AM MDT

Nah... I'm not that stupid.  
      May 28, 2022 12:17 PM MDT