Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Have any of you seen this, other than now?

Have any of you seen this, other than now?

Posted - June 7, 2022

Responses

No, honestly hadn't. If I Google it now, results do of course show. But I hadn't seen it yet.
      June 7, 2022 12:13 PM MDT

Not enough interest, I guess.
      June 7, 2022 12:18 PM MDT

I was completely unaware of it until reading it here; thank you for passing it along. After reading it, in my opinion the story has has so many non-agenda or anti-agenda elements to it that there absolutely no way the slanted and biased media giants allowed its dissemination. The ethnicity of both the criminal and the heroine, their genders, their age groups, the locale, the event, the methods in which each acquired a firearm, the types of weapons each had, the lack of numerous dead or injured victims, many other factors all combine to make it a non-story, a non-sensationalizable story. I also wonder where the so-called “Black Lives Matter” movement is on the issue of this man making his conscious decision to attempt to hurt or kill other human beings.

I offer kudos to the woman for her actions in stopping the threat and for doing something that averted injury or death of innocents. Undoubtedly she will undergo or has already begun to undergo mixed emotions about the incident, and I hope the most negative of those are diminished as much as possible.

:(

June 7, 2022 12:56 PM MDT

P. S. That errant comma after the surname Butler drives me crazy. I know you didn’t write it yourself, though. It still bugs me anyway. Grrrrrrr. 

June 7, 2022 1:37 PM MDT

Yes, I posted it on another question about AR's.

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/137539/did-you-hear-about-the-latest-mass-shooting-in-america/view/page/2
    This post was edited by my2cents at June 8, 2022 12:26 PM MDT
      June 7, 2022 3:00 PM MDT

The fact this woman felt the need to carry a gun to a graduation party shows just how bad things have gotten in this country. 
      June 7, 2022 6:10 PM MDT

Yep, and law-abiding armed citizens hold no responsibility for that.
      June 7, 2022 7:39 PM MDT

wow, she saved lives !
      June 7, 2022 6:34 PM MDT

I was aware; I read it somewhere.  This happens often but the MS media don't rush to report it. 
      June 7, 2022 7:38 PM MDT