Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Strong men are attracted to strong women. Weak men fear them because they feel "less than". What kind of man are you? Why?

Strong men are attracted to strong women. Weak men fear them because they feel "less than". What kind of man are you? Why?

Posted - November 6, 2016

Responses

Boy if that ain't the truth.
      November 6, 2016 10:23 AM MST

Fortunately my Jim is a very strong guy and enjoys the fact that he has a very strong woman by his side! Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom!  :)
      November 7, 2016 2:44 AM MST

You are welcome Rosie.
    Like you I had a very strong man who loved a strong woman.
    People who don't think that what you say is true, may not be as strong as they think they are.
    Happy Monday Rosie.
      November 7, 2016 7:27 AM MST

I have learned to completely ignore those who say nothing but make a lot of noise.  I neither read their posts nor engage with them. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :)
      November 8, 2016 7:49 AM MST

What a load of crap!
      November 6, 2016 12:46 PM MST

Wrong again, dear.
      November 6, 2016 1:07 PM MST

I simply prefer feminine women. Most of the strong women I have met act like tomboys. I dislike that behavior. Judge me however you want. That doesn't make a difference for me.
      November 6, 2016 3:08 PM MST

What you think makes no difference to me either Oscar. However you are operating under a false assumption which is that strong women are not feminine. Very strong women can be very feminine. Apparently you have not met any of them. That doesn't mean they don't exist. It simply means the circle in which you socialize does not include them. Beyond that I will thank you for your reply and wish you a Happy Monday. Why would I judge you? You are a  complete stranger to me. if I passed you on the street I wouldn't recognize you. We shall never meet in person. What you do, say or think has no impact on me or my life so why should I care? I don't.  It is of absolutely no consequence to me what you think. Yes. I asked. Yes. You answered. That makes us even doesn't it?
      November 7, 2016 2:01 AM MST

I am a strong woman.  A lot of people do not like it.  Not just men.  But most do like me.  I come in very handy when weak people don't have the guts to stand up for themselves.  I have a lot of friends and I have zero interest in what weak people do or think about it.  Any weak people.  Not just men. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 8, 2016 7:54 AM MST
      November 8, 2016 7:52 AM MST