Active Now

Spunky
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » What are (or might be) some good careers in the world of tilde aficionados?

What are (or might be) some good careers in the world of tilde aficionados?

Posted - June 20, 2022

Responses

Probably something crooked.
      June 20, 2022 3:45 PM MDT

Hey!

(That’s ok; if I ever got mixed up in the illegal tilde racket, I can see you as my favorite gun moll.)

~

~

June 20, 2022 6:17 PM MDT

Tilde polisher (usually an entry level position).

Tilde engraver.  ("To the best girl ever - tilde we meet again").

Tilde enforcement.  Helping curb tilde laundering  since 1926.

Tilde broker.  (The middle~man).

CTO - Chief Tilde Officer (plays golf, gets paid exorbitant wages, never responsible for anything bad)

Tilde designer (responsible for the Tilde Iron... prefered golf club of CEOs) 

June 20, 2022 4:41 PM MDT

“Er, yes, um, hello, is this the police department? My name is Shuhak, but please don’t write that down because I want this to be anonymous. Listen, that reward being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Randy D, the ~swindler, no one has claimed it yet, have they? Good, good, good. I want to be recorded as being the first person to call it in, I want that reward money. Yes, yes, of course I know where he is. I can lead you right to him. I know which sub-basement he’s hiding out in, and I know who’s harboring him, it’s one of his dames, some gun moll he’s bamboozled into joining him. You might as well pick her up too; she’s just as dirty as he is. They’re also running a con game on the avocado lobby, if that interests the police department. But before I say anything else about how you can get him, let’s discuss all the details of me being lined up for that reward money.  I’m going to need it broken up into small denominations, no consecutive serial numbers, no marked bills, no dye packs or homing devices, and if I see even one cop at the drop-off point, the deal’s off. Oh, sorry. Force of habit. Anyway . . . ”
    ~

June 20, 2022 6:30 PM MDT

Dance instructor. He can teach you how to waltz your tilde.
      June 21, 2022 6:09 PM MDT

~

June 21, 2022 7:43 PM MDT