Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Why would Ivana Trump be buried at Bedminster golf course?

Why would Ivana Trump be buried at Bedminster golf course?

Posted - August 1, 2022

Responses

I heard it was because he is hoping to get some kind of tax breaks. That looks like a pretty cheap grave site for someone with lots of money. $6 worth of flowers  and a $500 grave stone. Cheers!
      August 1, 2022 8:03 PM MDT

It doesn't look like the kind of grave that a flamboyant woman like Ivana would have wanted.
      August 1, 2022 8:10 PM MDT

Yeah you would think that a wealthy woman like Ivana would have a large amount of money put away for her grave and for it's maintenance. And maybe the reason Trump buried her at his golf coarse  is so he could give her a cheap grave and keep the rest of the money for himself. Cheers!
      August 2, 2022 9:16 AM MDT

Why does it matter? She certainly doesn't care now.
      August 1, 2022 8:12 PM MDT

You don't need to make snide comments just because you don't understand a question.  Her family chose to bury  her there and I am curious as to why. Most of us don't answer questions that don't interest us. You might want to try that.
      August 1, 2022 8:48 PM MDT

No snideness intended. I just wonder why anyone would care about where someone to whom they have no family or personal connection is interred. Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to upset you.
      August 1, 2022 8:55 PM MDT

The whole family is planned to be buried there. 

I guess they like the property. 
      August 2, 2022 7:40 AM MDT

I think I figured out why Trump buried Ivana at his golf coarse. Her coffin had lots of gold leaf on it and Trump's plan is to dig her up in the middle of the night - scrape the gold leaf off the coffin and take all the jewelry that she was buried with. Cheers!
      August 2, 2022 9:39 AM MDT

That's pretty ghoulish. Maybe he just buried his tax returns with her, to make sure no one got hold of them. 
      August 2, 2022 10:38 AM MDT

It is pretty ghoulish for me to think a person would do such a horrible thing but I can't seem to help it with Trump and his goonies. I was just imagining who the grave robbers would be and I'm thinking it would be  Stephen Miller and Rudy. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at August 2, 2022 5:27 PM MDT
      August 2, 2022 11:46 AM MDT

Individual headstones among the family plot which has a family marker is common in America.  I imagine the Trump marker will be large and the whole thing fenced eventually.  Trump may be saving a ton on taxes.  So what?  Saving on taxes is neither illegal nor stupid. 
      August 2, 2022 2:15 PM MDT