Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Is what we think of people and how much we like/dislike them contingent upon what they can do for us? Are we that simple,uncomplicated?

Is what we think of people and how much we like/dislike them contingent upon what they can do for us? Are we that simple,uncomplicated?

Posted - November 7, 2016

Responses

There is more truth to that than most will admit Rosie.
      November 7, 2016 8:36 AM MST

I know what I require from people Tom. First civility. Without that nothing else matters. Then I very much like folks who are thoughtful and enjoy engaging in conversation whether we agree or not. I love to chat with folks from whom I can learn things. I love to chat with folks  who are really knowledgeable and intelligent. I like to surround myself with smart. That way some of the smart might seep in. I've always been attracted to smart. That is the greatest gift I can ever expect to receive from strangers on an internet social site. Knowledge is my carrot. I know I can look up things but I prefer two-way conversations. I think I am a very simple person. Thank you for your reply Tom! :)
      November 8, 2016 3:27 AM MST