Discussion » Questions » Family » I'm shocked that any woman would vote for Trump. But I'm unbelievably appalled that any dad with daughters would. Aren't you?

I'm shocked that any woman would vote for Trump. But I'm unbelievably appalled that any dad with daughters would. Aren't you?

Just imagine Trump sexually assaulting your daughter against her will? What would you do to him? How in the he** could you vote for him?

Posted - November 7, 2016

Responses

Sorry.  I just don't believe he did that. 

I hate him for things he actually did.  I don't need to hate him for made up baloney.
      November 7, 2016 9:01 AM MST

His wife, ex and daughters don't seem to have a problem with him. Nor a million so other women but on that thought how can Hillary still be married to Bill when he is an accused rapist? Methink they are both horrible people. This post was edited by O-uknow at November 7, 2016 9:57 AM MST
      November 7, 2016 9:56 AM MST

Do you run for the hills because jerks accuse?  What kind of wife does that?  Now she should have run for the hills after the Monica fiasco.  That is when she should have booked.
      November 7, 2016 9:57 AM MST

Before all this, everyone knew he brutally raped his wife one day. She even confided to her close friends and the cops. I too think they are both nasty SOBs. Their families has been friends for ages and have been plenty dirty. This post was edited by D&D at November 8, 2016 4:35 AM MST
      November 8, 2016 2:03 AM MST

Not everyone m'dear. I have never heard that. Now I have!  It's a mess for sure. Thank you for your reply and Happy Election Day Tuesday 2016!  :)
      November 8, 2016 3:10 AM MST

• Blah,Blah,Blah
      November 7, 2016 11:58 AM MST

If Trump be messin' with my daughter,  she be whippin' his tail. 
      November 7, 2016 2:25 PM MST

My dad was a very peaceful man bh. But he adored my sister and me and if anyone looked at us cross-eyed there'd be he** to pay. I cannot even almost imagine any thoughtful man or woman voting for such a person as Trump has shown himself to be. I'm not the smartest person in the world. I'm just average. Maybe if I were smarter I could figure it out but I"m not so I can't. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      November 8, 2016 3:07 AM MST