Honey Dew
Discussion » Questions » Military » I am very concerned about Putin and what he will do next. Is there no way to stop him?

I am very concerned about Putin and what he will do next. Is there no way to stop him?

The list of CEO's dying keeps growing.  Men who are drafted call the Ukrainian soliders to find out how to surrender, they don't want to fight and die.  The pipeline that was sabotaged, I read, can't be repaired.  I think he has lost his mind. 

Posted - September 29

• 15499
    There are two ways to stop him. One is assassination, there have already been a few (clumsy) attempts.
    The other, which appears increasingly likely, is a military coup d'etat. The Russian military is becoming increasingly concerned that a war which they thought they'd win easily has turned against them. Putin doesn't even need to be scapegoated, he's directly responsible for that war and everyone knows it. We could see a military junta in Russia in the near future.
      September 29, 2022 5:59 PM MDT
    4

• 2399
    I wish they would hurry before that crazy fool goes nuclear.
      September 30, 2022 11:01 AM MDT
    1

• 827
    To be honest, I think reconsidering the idea of Ukraine joining NATO might have stopped a whole lot more. But it wouldn't have advantaged the West. And that then makes me believe, in accordance with the virtues of "we'll send weapons and indebt you while you go at them," they don't want Putin to be stopped -- not quite yet. Only weakened.
      September 30, 2022 1:24 PM MDT
    2