Active Now

Pet Eater
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Ulterior motive planned Karma unknown at the time: I got insulted by my boss. I stole beer in the downstairs office. I left and lost job?

Ulterior motive planned Karma unknown at the time: I got insulted by my boss. I stole beer in the downstairs office. I left and lost job?

I am sure he lobbed the Irish ethnic joke at me for a reason so I would hate him. He brought up apple cider and potato salad. I'm like What!? I left and came back but it was too late in the ball game. He was clean and I was all mean smoking like a dum bidge. Take another hit! Nobody leaves an employer without being informed and not hated! I see it today! Instant karma! Oh he came visit me and a good guy but do you think I forgive? You do not leave an employer without telling them and just dropping a note on his desk on your own terms. It doesn't work that way! Burning bridges or what not. It was wrong. I could have been a life job. But now! But now! But no! I sold myself short. I cold shouldered the poor guy! Ghosted him! It runs in my family though to do that! If I get insulted in any which way I just leave! Take care! Tch. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. Do it! Do it! I don't care! Do it! Hear that scream?

Posted - October 9, 2022

Responses