Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Do you think I should get a medal or trophy for carrying on Rosie's work?

Do you think I should get a medal or trophy for carrying on Rosie's work?

After I realised that Rosie may not be able to get back on answerMug I started fearing for America and the World. Rosie was dedicated to saving America by facing and fighting Donald J. Trump and anybody who looked or acted like him. So in her absence I figured I better continue her work. I think I have been very diligent at continuing Rosie's work so a trophy or medal would be helpful in continuing her work in the New Year. Cheers and Happy New Year! 

Posted - December 29, 2022

Responses

Heck yeah!!! Keep up the good work. :)
      December 29, 2022 7:09 PM MST

I will. But I was thinking that  a trophy or medal would inspire me to take my fight with Donald J. Trump and anybody who looked or acted like him to the next level. Plus I could entertain myself by using my math skills and water displacement to find the value of the precious metals in the  trophy or medal. Cheers and Happy New Year! 
      December 29, 2022 7:33 PM MST

Not really. I avoid hearing or reading anything about him. For the sake of this country and for that reason alone, I feel the only thing worth reading would be his obituary. Even then, that could spark things to take an even darker turn. Again, I avoid reading and hearing about civil unrest. 

I don't think giving Tronald Dump any attention at all is time well spent. 

Cheers and Happy New Year! 
      January 1, 2023 10:31 AM MST