Discussion » Questions » Politics » Whats the score on this classified documents thingey?

Whats the score on this classified documents thingey?

As far as I know it is Republican's two and Democrat's one. Classified documents have been found at former US Vice President Mike Pence's home in the latest secret paper discovery.  They were found by a lawyer for Mr Pence at Pence's Indiana home last week. They have been handed over to the FBI. Cheers!

Posted - January 24, 2023

Responses

Dems 1???

VP/Sen Biden
    SoS H CLINTON 
    The Dem who worked for B Clinton who shoved docts in his pants to steal them. 
      January 24, 2023 4:26 PM MST

However you score it, the losers are the citizens of the US and their allies. The emphasis now should be putting in place better practices for tracking classified documents. At this point, I think that we can assume that most current or former officials with access to classified materials may have still have some in their possession. 
      January 25, 2023 9:37 AM MST

I bet it is already at the point were the allies of the US will think twice about sharing their intelligence with the US because they are now afraid that their intelligence will fall into the wrong hands. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 25, 2023 1:41 PM MST
      January 25, 2023 12:38 PM MST

I have been wondering when Donald Trump will chime in and condemn Pence for having the documents. I figure he will try to tie Pence having the documents with Pence excepting the results of the 2020 election. If that does happen remember you heard it here first. Cheers!
      January 26, 2023 7:55 AM MST

I guess the msm failed to cover Trump's defense of Pence. 
      January 26, 2023 12:54 PM MST

Trump has been known to flip flop so there is a good chance he will have something bad to say about Pence. Not so long ago Trump was saying that Pence committed the biggest crime of the century when he excepted the election results. Cheers!
      January 26, 2023 1:01 PM MST