Active Now

Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » What are some things on your bucket list that if done, would get you sent to that other place when you die?

What are some things on your bucket list that if done, would get you sent to that other place when you die?

This was inspired by one of my other totally unserious  questions.

Posted - January 30, 2023

Responses

Probably nothing on my new and improved bucket list will get me sent to the other place (unless smoking fatties and drinking Red Stripes in Jamaica is a sin). But pretty much everything on my old bucket list would of got me sent to H - E - Double Hockey Sticks. I had things on it like getting my photo on the 10 most wanted poster at the post office. Cheers! 
      January 30, 2023 10:58 AM MST

I have a sinful idea for your bucket list!  When the grammar cop pulls up behind you to give you a ticket for this reply, wait until he walks up to your window to say “Do you know why I pulled you over for this post?”.  Then, put your car into reverse, ram the grammar cop’s cruiser, then speed away.  It’ll be fun, I promise! 
      January 31, 2023 11:56 AM MST

Yeah that's not how I roll. I like working the ribs until I hear a crake. Cheers!
      January 31, 2023 12:42 PM MST

I think you scared them away, lol.  They’re not correcting you this time. 
      January 31, 2023 5:44 PM MST

Well that's quite the accomplishment considering that I didn't even have to take my shirt off. Cheers! 
      January 31, 2023 5:58 PM MST

No interest in that. 
      February 2, 2023 5:25 PM MST