Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Travel » What places would you still want to go to even during covid?

What places would you still want to go to even during covid?

Posted - February 23, 2023

Responses

Sounds good!
      March 12, 2023 7:22 PM MDT

Just computer drawings-using some images from Google on that - just this one, sounds good?
      March 12, 2023 7:29 PM MDT

Yes. I am ready to see those computer drawings! 
      March 13, 2023 7:08 PM MDT

Okay will start to do computer drawings of places now; then in drawing-would take a while or long time to finish each of them!
    -I may just finish the whole drawing first, then post them here
    -Or I may just post in each drawings that I do like every hour, etc. whether it's finished or not-as delete & set in new drawing of that subject-to this way you can decide to see what other rest of drawings should put in or when to stop on that drawing & to just start on the other scene(?) This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 16, 2023 7:57 PM MDT
      March 13, 2023 8:00 PM MDT

I just tried the 3-D Paint feature from the 2D Paint program.
    I searched from object library & picked-out a swimming pool & a person, & selected where in 3D space to put these 2 objects in, but put a person to the pool, but I'm not really satisfied with the effect as when I try move the person to where it shows that the person just above the water but little submerged in pool, but the water part is only be as opaque water instead of transparent water, as just the way it showing it, after I got this person & pool part edited.

This be an example of just show you just the remaining drawing at this hour before working on more of this drawing!

But there will be many more drawings than this-
    This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 16, 2023 7:57 PM MDT
      March 14, 2023 4:59 PM MDT

Very cool! Good job.
      March 16, 2023 7:57 PM MDT

But I will create many more interesting pictures along with after this-
    May be a while, or could be long time before I finishing creating the pictures.
      March 17, 2023 7:03 AM MDT

I may create other (various) scenes of places & other buildings to look as close to those, but I may start the other various image designing art thread elsewhere on this site to greatly alter the image many times as getting from Google Image, before I finish make the final look of the actual outside places that would be very interesting-that then then post here to show you other beautiful places for you to be really interested to look at them here.
      March 18, 2023 9:05 AM MDT

And there's not that many 3D objects to search & select from it,
    may just go in Google Image, & just to the 2D drawing for now-there's so many kinds of images in Google Image of which a specific object/picture I search from it.
      March 14, 2023 5:12 PM MDT

Would you like to see which kinds of drawing programs I will be using to do computer drawings on, & what controls I be using to draw with? And where I will get the Images from if I be using images or photos on my computer drawings?
      March 13, 2023 8:02 PM MDT

Sure. That would be cool. 
      March 16, 2023 7:59 PM MDT

These are the 4 kinds of paint programs I was using.
      March 17, 2023 7:14 AM MDT

To draw on the computer using a program, I just use the mouse & keyboard, but it's with the cord-on mouse, and the keyboard just in the LapTop, but have just about the same buttons as that.
    Usually the mouse dominantly does like all the drawing work, & from the keyboard-showing, I probably use just the command button as 'ctrl A' for select all probably, 'ctrl C' for copy, 'ctrl V' for paste, & that's about all I use if it's just for computer drawing, also the upper 'prt sc' to copy whatever is on the whole screen of the computer, & that's also copying a picture, but the whole picture from it.

This might be better, & I do have & used this Wacom Tablet to do my computer drawings also (same drawings & use on the same drawing programs with it), but just the cheapest kind of Wacom Tablet that there is.
    And may just use the keyboard of same command with this too, but the black buttons on the Wacom Board probably does the same command as that too, I think, I may have to try clicking that again to see if it does.
    This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 21, 2023 3:39 PM MDT
      March 17, 2023 12:08 PM MDT

Here's

The LapTop's Original Paint Program:

The 3D Paint, provided in hold of that Paint Program:

The 3D Building - Later Loaded to LapTop followed from 3D Paint:

And the GIMP program, (downloaded) separately, substitute of 'Adobe Photoshop!':

Hope to try using any of these drawing programs to help out with how you would draw pictures using any of these drawing programs shown here, these might be plenty of drawing programs here, & I would encourage them(& You), to use these if do more other drawings on a computer!
      March 17, 2023 12:34 PM MDT

I doodle with a real pen and paper quite often, but have never done it on a computer. Taking pictures with my phone or camera is my favorite artistic pastime/hobby. Nature and landscape photography, mostly. Amazing what there is to see on Google, isn't it?  
      March 21, 2023 3:45 PM MDT

And I get Images from Google & will use them on computer when drawing on computer!
      March 21, 2023 4:30 PM MDT

Just the whole pool theme to choose for now:
    Pick one of which particular swimming pool scene from these six choices that you will like the best for You to go swim at, rather you may not want a lot of people around, & you rather may not want the pool too big or water too deep with it:

Then I will continue with my other drawings after you pick one of these & decide.
      March 22, 2023 7:40 PM MDT

I would choose option 4 from those.
      March 23, 2023 5:08 PM MDT

This one here:
    More of relaxing kind of swimming place or just relaxing (solo) on water where You can sometimes play the fountain of water "from during covid"? This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 23, 2023 7:38 PM MDT
      March 23, 2023 6:57 PM MDT

You may can tell me if you want more choices of the swimming scenes if you like(?)
      March 22, 2023 7:42 PM MDT

& do you know how I draw with the mouse, & with that black stick from Wacom too?
      March 19, 2023 5:03 PM MDT

Great question for 2021.
      March 12, 2023 10:28 AM MDT

Great! And I hope we all really like those questions!
      March 12, 2023 10:49 AM MDT

The places that I enjoy are museums and art museums. Lucky for me, most of them are accessible by wheelchair, which is how I get about now. They're never super crowded and wearing a mask there will not interfere with the enjoyment (like it might when dining or swimming).
      March 12, 2023 10:59 PM MDT

Then I guess-from your message to your Avatar, that's maybe more like-I may take a guess for/to you if it be okay to you?

There's one of pictures in museums, swimming, & maybe dining that I may would show to you too from those picture places that I picked-out(!) This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 13, 2023 7:33 PM MDT
      March 13, 2023 7:32 PM MDT