Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Education » Anybody want to start another academic quizzes/challenges here?

Anybody want to start another academic quizzes/challenges here?

Anybody who joins here to work on the work problems that I will give out, may have to respond frequently or periodically, because each of the work problems I will give-out will have due date on each ones.
But you can set me some other rules on some of how you want the work problems to go-then type that here.
But it will start with basic subjects & may start easy first.
Then you'll get points for each ones you get right, & will tell you what happens if get any wrong or overdue of any work problems.

Posted - February 27, 2023

Responses

And I will make (further) changes if I think it have any typing or work page set-up errors but no charge on that.
    Anybody want to start on this now?
    This page is all ready set-up to do on now! This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 4, 2023 3:28 PM MST
      February 28, 2023 6:34 AM MST

Bring 'em on, buddy. Oh...what do women want and think about? Good luck.
      February 28, 2023 8:13 AM MST

As a woman, I feel qualified to answer this one. Women want what anyone else wants, a safe, comfortable life with the basic needs of life met. Each of us has her own personal interests, but in general, woman think about stuff, anything from A to Z. 

After these basics, women are as diverse as all of humanity has always been. You never know what you'll get.
      February 28, 2023 8:26 AM MST

Or were you looking for the misogynist stand up comic version?
      February 28, 2023 8:30 AM MST

I'm not certain of an answer of my interest to answer You this one,
    This Thread is to get some work work questions from me to give you, that for you to find the correct answers from the given pages that I will give to you here-of what work pages I think are good ones that I think You should do (not sure about if it will be only your interest),
    I decide what work pages to put here, but I start with basic subject & form at first, then gets little harder each time as I give-out more & more of each-at each (day).
      February 28, 2023 8:58 AM MST

Hi Danny, My post was directed to Element 99 who posted a question. As I am a woman, I thought that I might be better suited to answering it. No offence meant.

Just keep in mind that when you post something on the site, the rest of us can (and do) take it in any direction that strikes our fancy. Please feel free to ignore anything that you feel is inappropriate. We don't mind!
      March 2, 2023 2:21 PM MST

Anything to score your points with after answering Elemen 99's question-to decide how much credits you would get for answering that?

I have particular stuff that I want to post here with with the thread I set here, then I set some really particular (rule & system) to do on this thread (for each of you to do)-okay on doing some of other things on this. That was how I want this thread to be (played)-that's just how I think when I got this (worksheet) thread here.
      March 2, 2023 2:36 PM MST

No points or credits for me. I come here for chatting or telling the little stories from my past (the quaint olden days), and once in a while, I can contribute information to a subject of interest of the group.
      March 2, 2023 2:49 PM MST

May I explain to you what this work thread here may should be close to just like. . .? (That how I was intended this to work in the whole process of it-)
      March 5, 2023 2:39 PM MST

Okay, I'm in now-& some other options to start:
    Goes for both of you to choose - 1. Should I grade each of you doing the work pages here separately, or should we grade & total the points from us here all together?
    2. A work sheet to each person, or to every person in this thread to guess the answers here?
    3. May give out one work page a day(& depending from option #2)-or whenever I respond/reply here?

Get points, & chips separately to keep the score just adding even as you use (chips) to purchase other helpful tips for any hard problems that may be given-out. This post was edited by DannyPetti at February 28, 2023 5:37 PM MST
      February 28, 2023 8:46 AM MST

I would be the one giving out work pages to these members here at first
      March 1, 2023 5:08 PM MST

The academic pages I was gonna start-out is not how I want the academic pages to be doing!
      March 12, 2023 11:17 AM MDT

This sounds as though you are asking us to do your homework.  I didn't like having to do my own when I was in school and I'm sure not going to do yours. :)
      February 28, 2023 9:46 AM MST

I will make yours-in a page(make out questions, & answer source for each), then you do, & give you points & some credits/chips for it!
      February 28, 2023 5:14 PM MST

Danny, with all due respect, I have no idea what you mean.  Sorry - I'm out.
      March 1, 2023 7:38 AM MST

Okay you're all done here then? To next/other person now then!
      March 1, 2023 3:21 PM MST

Yes, all done because I can't respond to something I don't understand.  Sorry.
      March 1, 2023 5:15 PM MST

Challenge accepted, but with conditions.

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.  No, not that.   If you answer my questions that I posted to your question, I’ll do one of your worksheets.  The questions I’m talking about are the ones I posted here:

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/139868/any-other-questions-that-you-have-can-ask-right-here/view/post_id/980655

February 28, 2023 10:48 AM MST

Oh, I might have so many other quiz pages to give out to others that with your math 4 years ago might feel really piling; but you now said about just your math questions-where it says 'Having fun with math', So I don't know, I will see how much worksheets I will get done generating, then I will get to how much other pages left to do typing out. - I will get Element 99 to make the first decision of starting there!
      February 28, 2023 5:22 PM MST

Okay, I’ll let Element 99 make the decisions.

Element?  How difficult are the questions I posted below and should Danny give them a shot? This post was edited by Livvie at March 4, 2023 3:29 PM MST
      February 28, 2023 5:37 PM MST

I don't think I had put any questions here, just one basic math page is all the questions or quiz questions I just posted here, or meant the other thread that's for them to post their questions in?
      February 28, 2023 5:40 PM MST

Here are the questions I’m talking about.  If you do these, I‘ll do one of your worksheets.

1, 2, 6, 12, 60, 420, 840, 2520…. What’s the next number in this sequence that is not equal to any of the numbers already in this sequence?

What is the lowest number that has a positive integer for its square root, its cube root and its fourth root?

Which unit of length is approximately ¹⁄₇₇₇₆₀₀₀₀ of Earth’s polar circumference?

Which building in Kentucky was designed and constructed using the unit for the above answer?

In a measurement system, five of the units of length are 6.425593 mm, 3.855356 dm, 2.313213 dam, 1.387928 km and 83.275683 km.  There are no intermediate units between the ones listed, but this measurement system has smaller and larger units of length that follow the sequence of the ones listed.  What are the base units of time and what is the defining constant?

This post was edited by Livvie at March 5, 2023 7:23 PM MST
      February 28, 2023 5:46 PM MST

I don't know if this gonna be any right for the first math question: 5040

And is this how I figure for the next one here:
    1 1 1 1
    2 4 8 16
    3 9 27 81
    4 16 64 256
    5 25 125 625
    6 36 216 1296 ? And keep continuing down as counting by the ones farther down from the very first column of it.
    Then I will find which are the same number anywhere from all these 3 columns as that will be in 2nd, 3rd & the 4th column that I put in?

I see that looks like didn't get much done or maybe only little bit of these done, but that's only far I just got up to for now-may you accept this just for now? This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 5, 2023 7:23 PM MST
      March 2, 2023 7:06 AM MST

The first one is wrong unless you can show me how 5040 fits into that sequence.

On the second question, you have the right answer in one of the numbers you listed.  Which one is it?

This post was edited by Livvie at March 7, 2023 8:53 PM MST
      March 2, 2023 8:39 AM MST