Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Music » Have you heard Trump's new song?

Have you heard Trump's new song?

Yesterday Trump released a song titled - Justice for All by Donald J Trump and the J6 Prison Choir. The song features Trump reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, interspersed with a male prison choir singing The Star-Spangled Banner. The song ends with a chant of U-S-A - U-S-A - U-S-A!. Personally I think it is awful. Robert Maguire, research director for the watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, said “I have never been more repulsed by the mere existence of a song than one sung by a former president who tried to do a coup and a literal ‘choir’ of insurrectionists who tried to help him.” Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - March 4, 2023

Responses

LOL ...  I'd only be interested in this if he were signing it wearing an orange jumpsuit.
      March 4, 2023 11:18 AM MST

Yeah he could sing songs like - I've got the I droped the soap in the shower blues. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 7, 2024 12:31 PM MDT
      March 4, 2023 12:25 PM MST

Back at ya!
      March 4, 2023 10:25 PM MST

No, I never come across any Trump talk or news anymore… unless I log in here. Lol if I had seen his song I would have assumed it was an SNL skit. He’s a walking joke IMO.  
      March 4, 2023 3:04 PM MST

Nope, I had not heard about it. 

Here it is for any who want to listen. It is the Star Spangled Banner and President Trump saying the Pledge of Allegiance. 

March 4, 2023 4:52 PM MST