Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Would you buy a $99 Lollipop that Trump licked?

Would you buy a $99 Lollipop that Trump licked?

I have been thinking that maybe the reason Trump asked if anyone wanted his half eating slice of pizza was to see if people would buy lollipops he had licked. I think some of his supporters would gladly pay $99 plus shipping and handling for one. Cheers!

Posted - May 2, 2023

Responses

That would be a great way for E. Jean Carroll to get his DNA.
      May 2, 2023 8:22 AM MDT

It would be but Trump is a lazy shyster so he probably wouldn't bother licking them and just lie and say he did. It is starting to look like E. Jean Carroll might win her court case. Cheers!
      May 2, 2023 8:43 AM MDT

I sure hope she does.
      May 2, 2023 10:13 AM MDT

Trump lawyer offered DNA, judge and Carroll turned it down. Neither are allowed mention DNA in the court now. 
      May 3, 2023 6:32 AM MDT

Cherry picking information again.  They offered to give Trump's DNA when it was too late to admit it.  "In a 21-page ruling, U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan said that the time for new evidence in the case had passed and that the matter will proceed to trial without a sample of Trump's DNA."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-dna-will-not-used-civil-trial-writer-accused-rape-judge-rules-rcna70807
      May 3, 2023 6:39 AM MDT

Not cherry picking. The DNA was offered and denied. The Judge could and should have took the offer. It could have been done quickly and that would have settled if Trump was near her dress. Leaving skin DNA on her shoulder.
      May 3, 2023 6:46 AM MDT

I don't know why I bother to reply to you.  There is nothing that anyone can say, no matter how truthful or accurate that would change your opinion that anything and everything that Trump does is perfect.  
      May 3, 2023 8:04 AM MDT

Nope...Trump is nothing even close to perfect. But if at least use accurate info to attack him with.  

All politicians misspeak from time to time....Trump is no exception. He is just the one who the media hates enough to twist everything into a supposed lie etc. No one believes that Obama thinks there are 57 states even though he said it. 
      May 3, 2023 10:14 AM MDT

Nope.
      May 3, 2023 6:48 AM MDT