Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Are you familiar with 1st Amendment auditors? You should be.

Are you familiar with 1st Amendment auditors? You should be.

Hello:

https://firstamendmentwatch.org/deep-dive/controversial-first-amendment-auditors-test-the-right-to-film-in-public-spaces/ 

excon

Posted - May 8, 2023

Responses

They are nothing more than control freaks trying to cause trouble for attention, in my opinion. 
      May 8, 2023 10:39 AM MDT

Hello Honey:

Yeah..  I'm sure those patriots who dumped a load of tea overboard, weren't very popular either..  It's true..  Freedom is scary..  People might read something they shouldn't or they might do something evil to their own body.

excon
      May 8, 2023 10:44 AM MDT

If you notice they video police stations and federal buildings where the people who work there are constantly under a threat.  Then those idiots use the law to harass and cause more of a threat.  The things they do are pointless and are only meant to harass for attention.  
      May 9, 2023 11:23 AM MDT

Hello again, Honey:

If a government employee feels threatened by a man with a camera, he should get another job.  One has no expectation of privacy in public, and that includes government workers.. Frankly, I WANNA see what my government is DOING when I'm not looking.. You don't?

By the way, did they ask your permission to record you?  Look around.  Fact is, you're on camera 90% of the time you're out doing your day..  

Yes, it IS for attention..  That's what civil disobedience is all about...  I'm good with it.

excon This post was edited by excon at May 10, 2023 8:49 PM MDT
      May 9, 2023 12:12 PM MDT

Why should I be? The US Constitution doesn't apply outside the US, I'm a whole continent away.
      May 9, 2023 8:35 PM MDT