Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Did you hear about Trump's Mother's Day message?

Did you hear about Trump's Mother's Day message?

It was - 'Happy Mother’s Day to ALL, in particular the Mothers, Wives and Lovers of the Radical Left Fascists, Marxists, and Communists who are doing everything within their power to destroy and obliterate our once great Country". 

Ever special occasion Trump has something nasty to say. And every special occasion his followers except it instead of seeing how nasty he is. Cheers!

Posted - May 15, 2023

Responses

It is a special humor that the left does not get and that makes it even funnier.   

It is Happy Mother's Day...to all....even those who hate me.   Lol
      May 15, 2023 7:51 AM MDT

Yeah it was so humorous I forgot to laugh. It would of been more special if he said something nice about his wife and mother of his child. Cheers
      May 15, 2023 8:26 AM MDT

As I said those are the left do not get the humor so it makes it even funnier.
      May 15, 2023 9:45 AM MDT

Yeah I guess the left just doesn't get passive aggressive humor. I actually find it funny (funny strange not funny ha ha) that Trump didn't have anything to say about  Jean Carroll in his Mother's Day message. Cheers!

May 15, 2023 12:58 PM MDT

Oh they do....I have heard many a passive aggressive joke from the other side.  

E Jean Carrol is a nut.  You should look at some of the crazy stuff she has tweeted over the years. Some is worse than her cat's name. 
      May 15, 2023 4:36 PM MDT

Thought I would add the Mother's Day messages from Biden and Obama.

Biden's message:
    "Our mothers and grandmothers believe in us, sacrifice for us, and lift us up. They're the people in our lives who have given us the most. Happy Mother's Day."

Obama's message:
    "Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all let the moms and mother-figures in your life know how much they mean to you. Thank you for being a wonderful mother and role model to our daughters and to so many others around the world." 

Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 16, 2023 7:07 PM MDT
      May 15, 2023 9:09 AM MDT

Fascism is far right by definition and Trump is one. The antithesis of communism. Both are wrong.
      May 15, 2023 5:03 PM MDT

FASCISM: A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

1. Trump is not a dictator (did not attempt to be one, there were crazy who were ready and waiting for the word....) 

2. Trump does not favor the strong gov regulations (which party believes in this?)

3. Trump did not persecute his opposition  (which party is pro censorship of political opinions,  and has persecuted Trump since he was a candidate in 2015???)

4. Belligerent nationalism and racism. 
    (Putting your country first is neither of these two things.  Having a secure border and fair trade deals, fair military agreements is a good thing that all countries should be attempting for their citizens)
      May 16, 2023 5:54 AM MDT

4. Belligerent nationalism and racism is His Royal Orangeness's TRADEMARK!
      May 16, 2023 6:10 PM MDT

Nope, Trump is not racist. 
      May 16, 2023 6:46 PM MDT

https://www.policymattersohio.org/blog/2018/05/31/congress-president-trump-revive-jim-crow-lending
      May 18, 2023 4:39 AM MDT

He wasn't talking to you so you may remove this post. 
      May 15, 2023 5:45 PM MDT

Na I'll keep it to show people what kind of nasty guy Trump is.
      May 15, 2023 5:52 PM MDT

No, thank goodness! This post was edited by NYAD at May 16, 2023 1:41 PM MDT
      May 16, 2023 1:40 PM MDT

Hey! Wait a minute!! The message to "the Mothers, Wives and Lovers of the Radical Left Fascists, Marxists, and Communists who are doing everything within their power to destroy and obliterate our once great Country".

Do you realize what a minuscule number of American mothers he's speaking to that actually fit that description? He might as well have directed his greeting to "all the American mothers currently living with a broken toe".

This post was edited by NYAD at May 18, 2023 8:18 AM MDT
      May 18, 2023 7:44 AM MDT