Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Donald Trump should get as much media attention as he does?

Do you think Donald Trump should get as much media attention as he does?

I think he should plus a little more. Because a majority of the news about him makes him look bad and unfit for office.

Today the top 3 pieces of news about Trump were:

: Trump and his lawyers are pushing their political allies in the Republican party to make attacks on a New York prosecutor who has charged Trump with criminal offenses, and to also get them to help derail investigations that endanger his 2024 campaign. 

: Trump's top lawyer Parlatore leaves Trump's legal team amid special counsel's documents probe. (I think it is because he knows Trump can't win so he is distancing himself  from Trump).

: Bolton say's the world is laughing at Trump. (not really news but it is good to refresh peoples memory).

Also in the news:

The Village People are threating to sue Trump  for using a video of look a like singers singing one of their songs. The video does not mention that it is only a look a like band and makes it seem like the real Village People endorse Trump which they don't.

Cheers!

Posted - May 17, 2023

Responses

Rep in Congress should be attacking Bragg, he is a waste of tax payer time and money. 

Bolton is still mad Trump would not start another war for him. 

Unless Village People are going to sue all impersonators...they have no case.   And venue can pay like $200 and have the rights to use all kinds of music in public. 
      May 17, 2023 3:57 PM MDT

I do not think Donald Trump should get as much Answermug attention as he does!

May 18, 2023 7:51 AM MDT

He actually gets less than he used too, lol. 
      May 20, 2023 3:21 PM MDT

Thank goodness!
      May 20, 2023 9:25 PM MDT

As the election gets nearer that will change.
      May 21, 2023 6:08 AM MDT

He will be in the news sooner then that. He could get charge from  the Georgia Criminal Inquiry. The New York State Civil Inquiry. The 'multi-level marketing' pyramid scheme case. His dereliction of duties on Jan. 6th. 11 more rape charges. And sued by the Village People. I could probably go on all day about other charges and law suits he might face but I have to go cut my lawn. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 21, 2023 7:32 AM MDT
      May 21, 2023 7:30 AM MDT

Well, you just keep on dreaming. :)
      May 21, 2023 11:45 AM MDT

I regularly participate in several sites. Currently on one site, there's a guy posting dozens of responses to support the "flat earth" theory, on another, there's a gal posting many responses to support the "Illuminati" theory. For me, these two subjects are not very different from the political conversations. I'm ever on the search for positive topics. So, please forgive me if I'm a little grumpy sometimes.
      May 21, 2023 7:45 AM MDT

honestly, i admit, im not like most of people.... 

I like trump... when he was elected in 2016 i was smiling and lot of peoples in my city were annoyed... 

I like him but as a president.... i think he can have hard time because most citizens dont think like him and are more 'liberal' and 'woke' and lot of things which he isnt

July 2, 2023 6:11 PM MDT