Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Will tanning your balls increase your testosterone?

Will tanning your balls increase your testosterone?

Hello:

The answer is, of course, no.  I dunno why Tucker Carlson says yes, cause I remember the last time I got sunburned.  He has a new TV show coming, and in the lead-up has been promoting the idea of scrotal illumination as a cure for the decline of masculinity.

Huh?

https://www.healthymale.org.au/news/ask-expert-will-tanning-my-balls-increase-testosterone

excon

Posted - May 19, 2023

Responses

Hello Ex:

I think it’s amazing that you or anyone else actually pays attention and takes him seriously.
      May 19, 2023 9:17 AM MDT

Hello Stu:

To think I'm seriously contemplating tanning my nuts, is nuts.

excon
      May 19, 2023 9:54 AM MDT

Yes tanning your balls will increase your testosterone level. Plus if a person has a monkey living in their butt the heat from the tanning light will force the monkey out and cause it to look for a cooler home. Actually I think it is a dangerous scam. They are not saying you can tan your balls with natural sunlight. They are saying you have to have one of their deep penetrating tanning machines that cost hundreds of dollars. And they are saying it without knowing if there are any health risks. They also don't know if there is a decline in male masculinity they just claim that because a lot of males are getting woke and they claim that  makes them weak. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 19, 2023 9:38 AM MDT

So that's where the darn monkey came from.  There have been an influx of feral monkeys in the neighborhood.  I should take note of which of my male neighbors have been spending too much time in the sun and speak to their wives.  Of course they will deny it's their monkey but at least they will know that I know the truth. 
      May 19, 2023 11:13 AM MDT

I think Tucker Carlson's problem is that he has too much scrotal illumination and not enough brain illumination, but I'm not a doctor, so what do I know?
      May 19, 2023 2:25 PM MDT

You test it and let is know.

If it does anything it likely increases Vit D, which does help men produce testosterone.

You do know this is an old story right.... This post was edited by my2cents at May 20, 2023 6:25 AM MDT
      May 19, 2023 6:02 PM MDT

I foresee a rise in testicular cancer for those dumb enough to try it. 

May 19, 2023 6:03 PM MDT

The testes are outside the body for a reason - exposing them to direct heat actually reduces fertility as the motility of spermatozoa is negatively affected. Hence, having the opposite effect.
    That said, I hope Carlson does it, to reduce the likelihood that he'll reproduce.
      May 20, 2023 5:34 AM MDT