Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Check out Payton McNabb proving that boys pretending to be girls should not be allowed to compete against real girls in high school sports.

Check out Payton McNabb proving that boys pretending to be girls should not be allowed to compete against real girls in high school sports.

https://youtu.be/ipIFtt61FCQ

Posted - May 25, 2023

Responses

Why? Who is Payton McNabb?
      May 25, 2023 11:10 AM MDT

Per The New York Post, "Payton McNabb, a senior at Hiwassee Dam High School in Murphy (NC), told state representatives Wednesday that she suffered a concussion and neck injury during a game in September when the trans athlete sent the ball into her face."

“Due to the North Carolina High School Athletic Association policy allowing biological males to compete against biological females, my life has forever been changed,” McNabb said.
      May 25, 2023 3:43 PM MDT

Poor child. I wonder if she was examined and diagnosed by a qualified professional, or if she’s just saying it for attention.
      May 25, 2023 6:35 PM MDT

Just answering your question, "Who is..."!

If you care about the validity of her statements, investigate yourself.
      May 25, 2023 7:15 PM MDT

I wasn’t questioning you, and I don’t care that much. I was speculating.
      May 25, 2023 8:07 PM MDT

If you listen to the video, she says she had a neck injury from the game.  Preventing her from playing the rest of her senior season in volleyball. She still has symptoms from the injury, impaired vision,  problems focusing etc.  I am certain she was treated by a Dr

May 26, 2023 6:37 AM MDT

Males do not belong in competitive female sports.  It is simply not fair to the females
    playing. 
      May 26, 2023 6:48 AM MDT