Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How do I fix other problems that I'm having on my computers?

How do I fix other problems that I'm having on my computers?

Any of the other problems & errors that I will find or occurs, then I will report them here & show you what other computer problems it is, then you take a look over these & see if you can find solutions & tell me what to do & (show) how to fix any of these computer problems (here-if you can).

Posted - June 19, 2023

Responses

Now I/it may have problems on all 4 of my computers-tell you which ones now, but not list all the problems, but few on each computers:
    Start with the smallest, but may all connect to internet

I-Phone - Recipe sites are jumping the recipe pages, Game App: Decurse, has lost the sound
    I-Pad - Is going really slow, (1945 Strikers) & Hummingz games unexpectedly quits
    LapTop - Goes slower just some, Word Pix word game fails to set pictures to 2 picture slots, 
    Apple Desktop Computer - Internet images not able to fill the pictures through the pages, YouTube videos failed to set

And may I show you any of these computer problems, & then can you tell me if any of these can be able to be fixed (by using mouse & keyboard)?
      June 19, 2023 4:05 PM MDT

Try searching Google, i.e., "how do I stop recipe sites from jumping pages on my iPhone?"
      June 19, 2023 5:32 PM MDT

I didn't get to the exact answer yet-"In Google"
      June 19, 2023 7:13 PM MDT

Try contacting Apple.  I'm sure they have a customer service line with someone who can help you.
      June 19, 2023 8:47 PM MDT

That will be okay.
    If suggest to use just that-
    Apple Computer mostly - to contact "Apple" with(?)-
      June 20, 2023 7:32 PM MDT

Danny, why do you expect everyone to do your research for you?  
      June 20, 2023 10:51 PM MDT

I was thinking there would be a computer expert member -in answermug- to type to, maybe of just one in there.

The one you suggest, I probably will take & may do just that one for now.

I see that just go on answer site to just type in about computer problems (just if no real person or any computer place), can only just tell what to do(on the computer), & can only do what it tells to do-maybe just that if do it just here.
      June 21, 2023 6:54 AM MDT

just make sure to dont fall for the internet scams.... things who says like ' your computer has a virus.... download this to fix it '
      July 2, 2023 5:47 PM MDT