Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Finance » How did you first hear about the Randolph D Randall Fund, and what most inspired you to donate to it?

How did you first hear about the Randolph D Randall Fund, and what most inspired you to donate to it?

[Oh, by the way, thank you for your support!
~]

Posted - July 4, 2023

Responses

Now it's money, before was just samiches, seems like he is getting a little too uppity. 
      July 7, 2023 4:45 AM MDT

With me, it’s always something new and unexpected.
      Soon I’ll be in your city and needing a cozy and comfy place to stay, so spruce up the spare bedroom and make sure you have plenty of time to show me the sights. I’m not a cheap date, but I certainly am a fun one. Leave lots of room in your car for all of my luggage too.

P. S. You neglected to mention how you heard about us and your motivation to pitch in. Grrrrrrr.
    ~

July 7, 2023 9:12 AM MDT

Women are not silent, perhaps you need to have a talk with your harem.  Your exploits are legendary, apparently "you da man" that's "in demand." I'm honored you have a desire to spend time with me.  I don't have a "spare" bedroom, my couch is a small loveseat, so you know what that means.  :  )
      July 7, 2023 9:22 AM MDT

Ok, I’m game, but the neighbors will talk, you know. 

~

July 7, 2023 9:38 AM MDT

Well, we don't want that, we can share MY bed. As long as you promise no hanky panky. 

This post was edited by . at July 7, 2023 12:48 PM MDT
      July 7, 2023 11:43 AM MDT

I’m randy Randy D; I always promise no hanky panky! I have to uphold my sterling reputation, don’t I? Now where were we? Oh yes, settling in for the night, you chose big spoon or little spoon to start off with, then we’ll switch after the first hour or so. 

~

July 7, 2023 12:48 PM MDT

Both spoons are for you!
      July 7, 2023 1:18 PM MDT

Gee, this gets better and better!

~

July 7, 2023 2:10 PM MDT