Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Got a new conspiracy theory that you might throw onto the World Wide Web to see if it sticks?

Got a new conspiracy theory that you might throw onto the World Wide Web to see if it sticks?

I was thinking of starting a new conspiracy theory about the cognitive assessment test that Trump took. My conspiracy theory is that Trump and Doctor Ronny brought in a wringer to take the test for Trump. And that wringer was the son of the ape that played on the TV series BJ and the Bear. I would like to point out that a good conspiracy theory needs a morsal or 2 of facts. Saying that it was the son of the the ape that played on BJ  and Bear  makes it more believable because the ape that played in the series would be  107 years old (in monkey years) by now - its a fact google it.. Cheers!

Posted - July 13, 2023

Responses

I think up until now I have been pretty understanding and tolerant  of the things Donald Trump says and does. But because of the resent horrible accusation he has been making at a sitting president of the United States of America I have soured on him and the gloves are off. So here is my next conspiracy theory. I still need a few morsels of facts to make it believable.

Donald J Trump dresses up as Bugs Bunny that is depressed up as a female rabbit. And his valet Walt Nauta that is now under investigation for moving classified documents dresses up as Elmer J. Fudd. And Trump say's things like - howdy big  boy is that a secrete document in your pocket or are you just glad to see me. I also think it is a bit of a "coincidence" that Trump and the valet have the same middle initial. 

Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at July 13, 2023 3:34 PM MDT
      July 13, 2023 1:49 PM MDT

That photo of Nauta fixing Trump's collar on the golf course made be want to throw up.
      July 13, 2023 3:35 PM MDT

Yeah the Trump loyalist are always saying Biden is feeble but Trump needs someone to fix his collar . Trump also looks like he is winded and wheezy - guess it is strenuous driving a golf cart around. That Nauta  guy looks so intense maybe he spotted a funny looking mole on Trump's neck but was relieved later when he found out it was just KFC gravy. Cheers
      July 13, 2023 4:28 PM MDT

Well, Nauta is his "body man."
      July 13, 2023 8:53 PM MDT

Well that would be a huge time consuming job because Trump is obese. But he probably saves a little time by applying Trump's sun screen with a indusial size paint roller. Cheers!
      July 13, 2023 9:03 PM MDT

I just had another look at the photo and I think I noticed a glimpse of a rat. He just pleaded not guilty to charges about the mishandling  of secret documents. I think he made that plea figuring Trump would be able to postpone the trial until after 2024 and if Trump won he would have the power to make charges go away. But it looks like the trial doesn't have a chance of being postponed and Trump won't win the election. So I think Nauta will flip on Trump and Trump will find out that Nauta is - nau - ta loyal as he thought. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 15, 2023 7:52 AM MDT
      July 14, 2023 11:07 AM MDT

If Nauta is smart, he will testify against Trump and hope that he gets a deal because it was likely Trump who told him what to do with the documents.  I don't believe Nauta would have done that on his own.  Happy Weekend!
      July 15, 2023 7:54 AM MDT

I think it is highly likely that Nauta will turn on Trump. And I think he will be rattling off so many of Trump's crimes so fast he will sound like one of the chipmunks from Alvin and the chipmunks. I am also starting to think that Trump is  suspicious that Nauta will talk and Trump knows what Nauta knows. So I  think Trump will try to beat Nauta to the punch and start releasing stores to discredit him. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 15, 2023 8:52 AM MDT

Of course Trump will bad-mouth Nauta because that's his modus operandi.  The only person to whom Trump is loyal is Donald Trump.
      July 15, 2023 10:17 AM MDT

I have a new conspiracy theory but it might be just about as crazy as the one about Jewish space lasers. 

When Trump had Israel's ancient oil lamps and ancient coins at Mar-a-Laga he pocketed one of the coins while rubbing one of the lamps and wishing that everybody loved him.  That's the kind of wish that takes a bit of time to become true but on election day 2024 Donald J Trump will  be turning into a Oscar Mayer wiener. Cheers and happy weekend!  

This post was edited by Nanoose at July 28, 2023 9:15 AM MDT
      July 28, 2023 9:14 AM MDT