Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Do you ever look at yourself in the security cameras surveillance footage of your home and realize you need to see your hair dresser, Stat?

Do you ever look at yourself in the security cameras surveillance footage of your home and realize you need to see your hair dresser, Stat?

Posted - July 27, 2023

Responses

I generally use a mirror for that. 
      July 29, 2023 7:22 AM MDT

I can’t see how bad my roots are/ were or at least they don’t look as bad in my mirror. Seeing what tall people see, the top of my head gave me a jump scare and forced me into a salon visit lol. 
      August 7, 2023 6:19 PM MDT

My own? No, I don’t even worry about that in the slightest, because I’m generally more concerned with how I appear on others’ security cameras’ surveillance footage. Grrrrrrr. 

~

August 1, 2023 6:47 PM MDT

I see my roots in the camera I book a salon visit, I see you in my camera I book a friendly neighbourhood visit from a Mountie.. or FBI- or exterminator. 
      August 7, 2023 6:23 PM MDT

Gee, what a shame about your next alimony check “accidentally” catching fire like that. I get so clumsy when dropping lit matches on them after soaking them in flammable liquids. Grrrrrrr.

~

August 8, 2023 2:31 PM MDT