Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » One of app game is no longer getting more ad videos to get more play credits from, can you find how to get them?

One of app game is no longer getting more ad videos to get more play credits from, can you find how to get them?

Posted - August 8, 2023

Responses

Then I will tell you which app games it is that I was playing that which it's not getting more ads to.
      August 8, 2023 6:54 AM MDT

Google it.  
      August 8, 2023 9:26 AM MDT

I don't know if I can get to a really good answer with that, but I may will soon try that (give it a shot to it?) ! This post was edited by DannyPetti at August 8, 2023 5:06 PM MDT
      August 8, 2023 4:37 PM MDT

On the Gambino Slot Machine App, it had some ad videos that I can play from the G-Coins offer to double the amount of coins given, then it's not getting any more ad videos for these-
    I probably may have used up all the ad videos on the Big Wheel Spin thing in that Gambino Slot Maching thing-I was like keep getting more free spins after the first spin of that Big Wheel Spin, then I get like 10 million G-coins, 7 million, or maybe once in a while doubles the Big Wheel spinning prize to get like 20 million, or even 50 million - G-coins!

This is the one that I would like it to be fixed next-to set-up to play many more ad videos with.
      August 8, 2023 6:57 PM MDT

I was get many each day, & now I get only one-spin each day on big wheel spin, & on one spin a day, I get only about 7 million G coins, & that last for only a short time on playing the slots on the computer, unless I get a super big win on one of spin from a slot.
      August 9, 2023 6:55 AM MDT

No.
      August 8, 2023 7:09 PM MDT

You mean there might be no way to get it to put-out more ad videos-from that slot game app(?)
      August 9, 2023 6:56 AM MDT