Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » I'm excited to begin a new chapter in my life.

I'm excited to begin a new chapter in my life.

I'll be moving soon, I WILL find another place to live.  My landlord wants to move into this house.  So, I am looking forward to how the Lord will move in my life.  Change had to happen, it's exciting.  

Posted - August 12, 2023

Responses

Good luck to you.  I'm looking for a condo in Pennsylvania but so far there's very little available in my price range in a good area.  Fortunately, I'm not on a timeline, so maybe things will ease up once people have to be moved in before school starts.
      August 12, 2023 12:45 PM MDT

There is a place here called Windsor Manor & Community.  They have apartments and houses.  I'd like to get one of the houses because I have pets, going to apply next week. Wish I knew someone with clout to help me get in.  They have HUD houses as well.    :  )  They charge you according to income a real plus.

My wish list; 2 bedrooms so I can have a work room, a garage so I don't have to scrape snow off my truck in the winter, I'm getting too old for that, a fenced in back yard (with lots of bushes to the cats to explore a wish, perhaps too much of a wish but there it is,)
    A basement to put the cat boxes in so it won't smell up my house. 

This post was edited by . at August 16, 2023 8:49 AM MDT
      August 12, 2023 2:06 PM MDT

Wait, did someone say “basement“?

~

August 16, 2023 8:49 AM MDT

Lol, you are so funny.  :  )
      August 16, 2023 5:06 PM MDT