Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What things would you do at each stores or places?

What things would you do at each stores or places?

Each of You, choose one of the stores or places from this list here:

C.J Barrymore, Carnival, Cedar Point, Chuck-E-Cheese, Cranbrook, DIA:Beacon, Golden Corral, Lakeside Mall, Macomb Mall, Major Magic's, Metro Beach Swimming Pool, Movie Theatre, Museum, Natural History, Nature Center, Planetarium, Science Center, Somerset Mall, State Fair, Sweden House, The Detroit Zoo.

And if there's (few/several) more (places) you think I didn't list, & should list them too, can let me know, then I will add & make another place list here-

Then list at least 5 things you would do at that place that you picked, & if you list 8 or more different ones to do there-then that's really great!
And try to get me interested or even surprise me if you can on on the list to do at the chosen place okay?

Posted - September 5, 2023

Responses

I‘ll have the Lakeside Malls, please.  There used to be one in Lakeside, Colorado.  I’ve been to Lakeside, Colorado but I don’t remember going to the mall there.  I’ll also have the one in Sterling Heights, Michigan.  I’ve never been there but I just read that it used to have a waterslide.
      September 5, 2023 8:02 PM MDT

Doesn't matter with other Lakeside Mall places it is-
    Just tell me what would you like to do at a Lakeside Mall(just from here), just 5 different ones that what would you be doing there(as from the directions typed from up there)

-
      September 6, 2023 3:07 PM MDT

Things to do at Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights, Michigan:

1. Skate at the skating rink in the mall.

2. Get my nails done at Nail Studio of Lakeside

3. Shopping, lots of it!

4. Check out Fun Time Cruzers.

5. Get in my time machine and go back in time so I can go down their water slide.  Okay, that probably won’t happen.
      September 6, 2023 4:03 PM MDT

Okay good!
    Some real great activities you think of that to do there-(Then 4 other ones seems as to do for fun!)
    On #2, looks more like taking care of business rather than having any fun there, & I will just consider #6 as 'Going down on water slide' okay

And what is Fun Time Cruzers? or What would you do at the Fun Time Cruzers?
      September 6, 2023 7:08 PM MDT

https://funtimecruzers.com/

It’s a car show they have at the mall.

This post was edited by Livvie at September 10, 2023 7:18 PM MDT
      September 7, 2023 8:54 AM MDT

Does that Lakeside Mall really have the large skating rink there?
      September 7, 2023 6:48 AM MDT

Yes

September 7, 2023 8:50 AM MDT

Then- Martina or You, let me know if You would like me to mark hers & yours as complete okay?
      September 10, 2023 7:04 AM MDT

Pass.
      September 6, 2023 8:33 AM MDT

I don't think I want that answer!
    I will be back to you soon on this one
      September 6, 2023 3:08 PM MDT

Means that You don't want to do this one?
      September 6, 2023 7:09 PM MDT