Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Would you buy a beach front condo in North Korea?

Would you buy a beach front condo in North Korea?

During his last rally Trump went on a rant about how beautiful the beaches were in North Korea. And how wonderful it would be if someone built condos on them. I would never want a condo in North Korea and I really don't know why he would rant about that at one of his rally's. But hopefully it is because he is planning on packing up his speedo swim suit and move to a condo in North Korea. Cheers

Posted - September 12, 2023

Responses

Maybe that's where he'll run to when he's facing time in the Georgia State Prison. 
      September 12, 2023 5:59 PM MDT

That would be very clever of him because everybody would be looking for him in Russia. Cheers!
      September 12, 2023 6:20 PM MDT

I did a image search on North Korean beaches and they didn't look as beautiful as Trump said. And they were a little disappointing because none of the beach goers were wearing thong bikinis - most of them were wearing 1950 style swim suits. So there must be dress codes and Trump probably won't be able to wear his speedo swim suit. I also noticed that there were plenty of beach side hotels and condos so I really started wondering why Trump would be ranting about North Korean beaches. 

Now I'm starting to think it might be a diving board to another Prora resort. Hitler had a resort and a program called - The Strength Through Joy program. It was designed to attract the working class – who were mostly Social Democrats and sway then over to the Nazi Party. By offering numerous cultural events and mass tourism at affordable prices. It also presented an opportunity for the inculcation of Nazi ideology through constant indoctrination by propaganda. Its a scary thought to think Trump and Kim could be up to something like that. Cheers!
      September 14, 2023 10:28 AM MDT

Kim Jong-un built a beach resort.  I think all it needs now is the Trump branding.

September 14, 2023 11:21 AM MDT

I think I'll pass on that exciting offer.  Thanks.
      September 15, 2023 8:52 AM MDT

But wait there's more! If you buy now you will receive 2 free sand buckets that makes sand castles that look like Kim Jong Un and Donald J Trump. Cheers and happy week! 
      September 15, 2023 10:07 AM MDT

Then I must reconsider the offer.  In the meanwhile, this came across one of my FB feeds and I think you'll get a kick out of it.  I'm sure you've heard of Elf on a Shelf.  Well ...

Felon on a Melon!

September 15, 2023 2:33 PM MDT

That inspired me to get back into the candle making business.  I'll make trump candles called "Liar on Fire". The funny part will be were I place the wicks. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 15, 2023 4:26 PM MDT

I  LOVE IT!   If you place it there, it will be a very short wick, I suspect.  Happy weekend. :)
      September 16, 2023 9:51 AM MDT

I was thinking the wick would be in his butt and the Trump candle would be designed so that Trump is lying on his gut. If I do go your way I will get one of those short wicks from floating candles and cut it in half. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      September 16, 2023 10:03 AM MDT

Well, the flaw in your original idea is that a wick would need oxygen to burn and in that area, there would be nothing but gas which would probably explode making the candles very dangerous.
      September 16, 2023 10:06 AM MDT

No! Only maybe in South Korea.
      September 15, 2023 11:31 AM MDT

If it weren't for the caption all those chaps in army uniform would make me think Kim was photographed touring a new military base!

Trust Trump though for finding (or more likely being carefully shown) idyllic spots then boasting he'd want to ruin them. This is the speculator who somehow managed to obtain planning-permission to build a golf-course and hotel in Scotland, on land that was designated a 'Site of Special Scientific Interest' so should have been protected.

That, by the way, was probably the first time most Britons had heard of the bloke.
      September 17, 2023 3:57 PM MDT